Larry Williams Million Dollar Challenge

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by clarodina, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larrywms

larrywms

I already post trading comments on Bollinger and KRs list.

More that willing to do same here....but I'd like to see the mighty Thunderdog post first since it's his barking at the moon that began all this.

lw

#191     Aug 31, 2009
  2. Hey Prof, stop "phisihing" for pointers and worry about your own non-existent reputation. :p :cool:

#192     Aug 31, 2009
  3. Harsh but true surf, harsh but true.

+1 :eek:

#193     Aug 31, 2009
  4. Larry, this site isn't about one person or their comments. Your comments on Bollinger and other sites are noted.
    Just post some of your trades and allow the entire site to see that all of the bad press you have gotten is just that . . . bad press. Here is a perfect opportunity to show a good part of the trading community your skills.

#194     Aug 31, 2009

5. well, tdog, based on what LW just said about KRs List--- he has just confirmed that he is actually LW---not a sockpuppet of anyone.

Don't ask what KRs list is, if your not invited, you will never know...

surf

#195     Aug 31, 2009
  6. Funny, I remember you trying to do the same thing and being laughed off of the website ProfLogic (hence your new alias). :D :p

#196     Aug 31, 2009

7. everyone is looking for freebies.

super funny!!

surf:D

#197     Aug 31, 2009
  8. Trading "comments?" I'm not quite sure what those are but they sound a tad...vague. No doubt, I am mistaken and they refer to real-time calls at specific prices.

I will not be making any calls, as I have no reputation to maintain, no claims to substantiate, and absolutely nothing to gain by doing so. Am I then to conclude that you will not take this opportunity to re-ignite your base with your much sought after expertise and insight? Always conditions, eh Larry? Such a complex carbohydrate you are. The past shall remain murky, and now the present and future are obstructed by conditions. Quite a world we live in, eh?

#198     Aug 31, 2009
  9. Oh, poo. :(

#199     Aug 31, 2009

10. even the resident cynic curmudgeon is looking for hand outs from those he despises.

this business attracts the most bizzare, unique people on earth!

surf:D

#200     Aug 31, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.