Larry Williams Million Dollar Challenge

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by clarodina, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. True. But only as it relates to my earlier and unwarranted assumptions regarding account segregation. I have owned up to that assumption. However, that matter was not at issue during this most recent leg of the discussion. So let's move on, shall we? In any event, I suspect that "larrywms" is just one of marketsurfer's sock puppets, which is quite a role reversal when you think about it. But we were all having such fun.

In the end, I hope y'all are real happy together. Maybe you'll meet at an LW seminar one day soon. Think how much you'll have to talk about. And I have absolutely no doubt that Larry would be delighted to see you all. He just gives and gives and gives. That's our Larry. I can already hear the jingle-jangle of the Keys to the Kingdom fluttering in the Money Tree. There is synergy in the air...

#181     Aug 31, 2009
  2. I seem to remember Mandelbrat being challenged by a number of people in this forum when he attacked their ability to trade and he turned tail and ran from each one. I guess 8 years wasn't enough high school. He constant lossing trades he posts are a joke.

Baron sent me a list of his aliases and it about choked my email inbox.

TD be prepared for the Mandelbrat stalking to begin. It's amazing he has time to flip burgers inbetween posts. I've had him on ignore for a while.

#182     Aug 31, 2009
  3. volente_00

volente_00

Define advertising

Define promotional

Then reread the prior post.

#183     Aug 31, 2009
  4. volente_00

volente_00

Because he has already proven that he can't manage large sums of money and that his strategies work best with smaller amounts.... aka retail traders which are his target audience.

#184     Aug 31, 2009
  5. If I may make an observation here. It seems that the people who found Larry are not unlike the people who found religion. They are afraid to question their faith with critical judgment because the façade might chip. And then where would they be? Perhaps that's why the Church of Larry didn't feel obligated to pay income taxes...

#185     Aug 31, 2009
  6. Larry, you and I have a mutual friend in motivational guru, "PL".

This site has turned into a joke over the last year with the constant flaming and trolling but some of the more aggressive internet bully multi-alias posters.

Maybe if you started a journal thread of your own to show these wayward souls what you can actually do, maybe it would go a long way to squelsh all of the negativity.

#186     Aug 31, 2009

7. Your wrong.

Some type of chicanery may have taken place in 1987 regarding advertising hype and disclosures--- BIG DEAL. LW owned up to it and paid a fine. obviously, since then, he has been in the NFA's short list without another incident. 22 years without another incident with the NFA, dog, when being observed closely and in the public eye.... does this not mean anything to you?

many wealthy people have IRS issues. Being non American and likely a salary worker, not uber succesful--this is something you could never understand.

surf

#187     Aug 31, 2009
  8. Since Larry is hell-bent on obfuscating the past, you may be on to something here. Onward and upward, eh? What do you say, Larry? Here's your chance to do what you do best and, as a bonus, put guys like me in my place.

#188     Aug 31, 2009
  9. Surf, if I may make a suggestion. When you inhale, try to breathe more deeply. In any event, here is Larry's golden opportunity to start a trade journal, as suggested by another poster. I just know he'll do the right thing, since he has blessed us with so much of his time already.

#189     Aug 31, 2009
  10. Hey ProfLogic, you ya do'in? :p

LOL, if you had a shred of honesty, I'd love to trade against you. The thing is, with all of your aliases, I really can't be bothered to take you seriously.

P.S. If you want to go after someone, Thunderdog, check-out this moron. He uses ET as a free advertising forum for his crapped-volume bars, and has a burgoeing business selling seminars for thousands of dollars - and books for $100's, - in Asia (seems he had a few problems in the US with his information disclosure, LOL). :D :D :D

#190     Aug 31, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.