Larry Williams Million Dollar Challenge

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by clarodina, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Mr. Hypocrite, let me know (either by posting here or via PM) when you want to take me up on your little challenge. :cool:

Until then why don't you go slink off to the political, religous or chit-chat forums on ET. :D

#141     Aug 29, 2009
  2. Profile For MandelbrotSet Search for all posts by this user.

Date Registered: 12-10-07
    Total Posts: 6923 (11.02 posts per day)

Profile For Thunderdog Search for all posts by this user.

Date Registered: 08-07-02
    Total Posts: 9839 (3.81 posts per day)

On the plus side, I suppose I should thank you for brilliantly illustrating that I have been spending my time quite poorly.

#142     Aug 30, 2009
  3. larrywms

larrywms

i am a trader--i have ups and downs-- never sai otherwise---been doing this since 1962.

i've learned a little.

willing to demonstrate same. The dog remains silent.

A loud statement

lw

#143     Aug 30, 2009
  4. You know folks, when people get desperate they always go to the "number of posts per day argument" ... that's when I know their punks ass is on the ropes.

I spend my time on ET doing one of two things:

1. On the ES Journal, making Live Calls and observations about the market and price. It's actually a pretty good group over there, and B1S2 runs an excellent journal. How's it going? Well, my last 9 out of 10 directional calls (Live Calls, including Stop placement) have been correct, so I guess the experience is having positive results on my trading. :)

2. In threads like this one, bashing some moron (like Thunderdog) who just won't put up or STFU, and think that an anonymous internet alias allows him to just run his mouth without anyone getting "in his face".

P.S. The offer still stands to take me up on your little "trading challenge" little crybaby (damn, I'm sick of these people). :(

#144     Aug 30, 2009
  5. The dog only barks when there is a 10 ft distance and a chain link fence between him and his opponent. When they get in close he wimpers and runs with his tail between his legs. If attacked he will roll-over on his back and wave his legs around in submission.

A lound statement indeed. :D

#145     Aug 30, 2009
  6. Mr Williams.

You know I have been a supporter of yours but your suit against gallacher defense makes no sense. The statute starts once you become aware of the the libel. Not when the libel is commited. What gives?

#146     Aug 30, 2009
  7. This was on LW's website om march 2006 :

"Larry Williams has taught thousands to correctly trade the markets, WON MANY TRADING CHAMPIONSHIPS, and has been the only futures trader in the world to repeatedly trade $1 million of his own money live at seminars around the globe."

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65159&perpage=6&pagenumber=27

Mr. Williams ,

Can't find anything besides the 1987 Robbins contest...
    What other trading contests did you win ?

You are not lying about this ?

#147     Aug 30, 2009
  8. Marketing hypebole.

#148     Aug 30, 2009
  9. IlliamsWilliams needs to answer the gallacher allegation. If he does dog is fos

#149     Aug 30, 2009
  10. What I don't understand is, why does someone with Larry Williams rep come here and slug out with anonymous forum posters, many of whom could not trade a $100 bill for a glass of water

You are only going to lose by doing this. I am still having serious doubts that it is you. Boggles the mind??? :confused:

#150     Aug 30, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.