Larry Williams Million Dollar Challenge

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by clarodina, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOLOLOL

This guy spends all day on ET arguing in every forum that exists and he has the nerve to talk about people's integrity when it comes to trading. :D

Too, too funny. :p

#131     Aug 29, 2009
  2. Yeah, so long as heroic Thunderdog continues to fire away behind his alias while sitting arond all day waiting for his trading setup and posting in all the forums this thread could go on forever. :p

#132     Aug 29, 2009
  3. Here's the part of the equation you missed: I never put myself forward as a wunderkind. I only rightly question those who do, whereas you just chew and swallow. And when a fool tells me to jump, I don't immediately ask how high. When I start making claims of superior performance or omniscience, then you be sure to take me to task. Until then, get a clue.
    Here it is: You have no underpinning. You sway with the herd.

EDIT: Oh, thanks for reminding me: and you're an idiot. Here, let me prove it:

#133     Aug 29, 2009
  4. Hey guys.

Whenever you want to put your foot in Thunderdog's ass, just make sure to start talking about actual trading, I promise you, he'll run for the hills. :eek: :) :D

LW already figured it out ... I bet if he dropped the challenge down to the 5K required for the current day Robbins Challenge, Thunderdog (what a name for such a wimp) would still run backwards as quickly as he could, crying about how he doesn't have to "prove himself". :p

#134     Aug 29, 2009
  5. Larry bags another live one. And so it goes...

#135     Aug 29, 2009
  6. I like others here, have read Larry Williams's books and received value from them, and are aware of both his and his daughters performance in the Robbins Trading challenges. :) :cool:

We are also just as familair with your whining, pseudo-trader ranting where you spend all day in the political, religous and chit-chat forums on ET while pretending to wait for your next trading setup. :p :eek:

#136     Aug 29, 2009
  7. Nah.

We've seen what he's done, and we've seen what you've done.

LOL :D

#137     Aug 29, 2009
  8. Your bullyboy tactics may have worked well for you during your 8 or so years of high school, but they have since lost purchase. Real life hasn't quite worked out as expected, has it, "Mandelbrot?" And so, you have become an Internet thug, and a fairly stupid one at that. What a surprise. Have you met my friend Ignore?

#138     Aug 29, 2009
  9. Still more backpedalling. :p

My comments stand as made.

You're a whining crybaby who criticizes any and everyone else, while never ever stepping up to the plate (claiming that it's "not about you"). :D

LOL, grow a pair. :cool:

#139     Aug 29, 2009
  10. Please come back soon Thunderdog.

Now that people are getting a clear view of exactly who you are, I can't wait to continue exposing you as non-trading, hypocrital little nobody, who's opinion isn't worth the electronic pages that it's written on.

#140     Aug 29, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.