Larry Williams Million Dollar Challenge

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by clarodina, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, you left out jack hershey and ProfLogic. :p

#121     Aug 29, 2009
  2. Seems Like puretick is doing the same thing Williams was acused of. Running seperate accounts. One to attract investores that is fake then losing money in the real actual account.

How ling till puretick is shutdown?

#122     Aug 29, 2009
  3. F Williams is soo crooked how could he last so long in the publics eye? Maybe his broker screwed up back then and set Williams up. Who knows. But if he was crooked he would have been busted a ling time ago. The guy is in the spotlight all the time.

Dog is a bitter man who lives rush limbaugh lustens to limbaugh. Takes a bath. Then orders a dominos pizza then posts on elite. Does the same thing everyday

post you proof dogman. Williams proof is on his site for the taking

#123     Aug 29, 2009
  4. True on phelps. I guess we are a country of second chances.

but i don't like phelps either if more kids are going to smoke because of him.

pot may not be the worst, but i still think NOT smoking is a better alternative, unless medically related.

and i had another great point.....

oh i forgot.

where is my Cheetos as we sit here and ramble about who knows what for a billion hours?

LOL

#124     Aug 29, 2009
  5. Really? And you're content with Williams's non-responses and sidesteps? I'm guessing that Benoit would be a tad miffed if he knew that a zombie assumed his name.

#125     Aug 29, 2009
  6. Puretruth, I hope these are only rhetorical questions because Larry's response will be limited to challenging you to a contest. And why not? It will satisfy his target audience.

#126     Aug 29, 2009
  7. Because there is an endless supply of shit-eating morons such as yourself?

#127     Aug 29, 2009
  8. This is not quite as good as the "Daily Hottie" thread, but close! :D

keep 'em comin', gang...

#128     Aug 29, 2009
  9. Not surprisingly, your analogy is off the mark. Smoking pot need not necessarily be an affront to one's integrity. It need not be a question of honesty.
    On the other hand (alleged) tax evasion is hardly a private and personal matter. If you equate the one with the other, and you are comfortable with someone whose integrity was clearly in question when it came to honesty and doing the right thing, then who am I to question your choice of heroes? Worship away.

#129     Aug 29, 2009
  10. LOL, I didn't see that you had crawled out of the corner with your tail between your legs. :p

Your a one-man-band of dissent and discredit Thunderdog, while never, ever having remotely proved yourself using any of the criteria that you use to judge others.

Make your live calls, post your blotters, win your competitions (or have your progeny win them, LOL), then someone besides yourself might actually listen to what you have to say. :D

Until then you're just a clueless nay-sayer, whose time would most likely be better spent actually learning how to trade, rather than questioning the ability of others. :cool:

Note: Pseudo-intellectual retort will be coming soon.

#130     Aug 29, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.