Larry William's ex Son in Law Found Dead in NYC

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Jan 22, 2008.

1. zdreg

zdreg

i wish you well and better health in the future.

#31     Feb 6, 2008
  2. Yeah great video. :D

#32     Feb 6, 2008
  3. Ah, my favorite topic! :D

"Here is why I say that: Vicoden and Percocet are VERY weak compared to heroin, and you build up a tollerance to opoids very quickly."

--->Indeed, the only reason an H shooter would even bother <i>looking</i> at vicodin or perc tabs, is out of zero H supply desperation. Otherwise, they'd be of zero subjective interest.

"On occassion I also take an Ativan (similar to Xanex or Valium..I have never had either so I dont know if its stronger or weaker) and Ambien."

---->Well, I've had all three (of course), and Ativan & Valium are about equal to each other (mild little sedatives)... but Xanax- That's truly something else entirely! I never sleep for 12 hours straight without even a quick bathroom sortie, but I do exactly that whenever Xanax is involved.

"I can only recall a few times in my life that I have actually gotten anything that resembles a high from anything I take."

--->Ever try drinking a few glasses of <b>grapefruit juice</b> with your dillies? It's no urban myth- That shit really potentiates!

Wishing the best of health to you, Brandon...

#33     Feb 6, 2008
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I did very early on when I was on MS Contin (morphin sustain release) and Morphine tabs for breakthrough. This was 14 or 15 years ago, I was still in HS. Long story short about 40 minutes or so after I took it my mom noticed I was really fucked up compared to what I would have normally been, respritory rate was down, stumbling around etc etc. I had a feeling something might be wrong too, but honestly all I wanted to do was fall asleep. She called my uncle who is a paramedic and he just kept slapping the shit out of me on the way to the hospital to keep me awake and yelling at me to breath. When I got to the hospital they just hooked me up to the blood pressure machine and kept me for a few hours, then tried to figure out how it happened. It was grapefruit juice, and I've never since drank any . My only other near OD experience was once when I went to the ER for breakthrough pain, I had taken some of my hydromorphone pills, i think about 6mg and was still hurting a lot. I was worried about taking more, so went the ER. Because of the pain I was in I'd also been throwing up for a few days and not eating, so I was dehydrated and they hooked me up to fluids. The doc also ordered some amount of IM diluidid, but the student nurse thought she would do me a favor and save me extra sticks and she gave it IV instead. Within less than a minute it was pretty apparent to me that something was wrong. I dont remember anything until several minutes later when I woke up as sick as I have ever been and in more pain then I could imagine. The doc gave me narcon to reverse all the narcs I was on, which is somewhat standard procedure I guess, but when they got my neurologist to come down from the clinic he was pretty pissed off at them for the entire eposide. Thankfully IV Od's are over relatively quickly if there is a fast intervention, and Narcon doesnt last very long.

#34     Feb 6, 2008
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I'm going to make one more post on this subject, then hopefully be done with it. Maybe it's coz Im so sick of the political choises we have right now I'm watching mind numbing celeb garbage shit shows. Anyway, they keep going on and on about how powerful Vicoden and Percocet is etc etc. Well, if a person is what they call "Opiate naive" (ie they dont take narcs) then what he had may indeed have been a lot. However, if you gave a person like me 30 or 40 vicodens or percocets the asprin would pose a much bigger risk to my health than the narcotics would if I desided to swollow the bottle. Actually doing that I would likely die, and not the sweet, fall asleep type death that Ledger had, I would be in agony as the Apsrin tore my insides apart and eventually caused acute renal failure.

#35     Feb 6, 2008
  6. See- I told you it works! :D

The narcotic component of 30 to 40 vicodins or percocets is 150 to 200 mg of hydrocodone or oxycodone, which would be safer than water for you or I.

BTW, I think you meant acetaminophen and acute liver failure, not aspirin and acute renal failure... not that you could be expected to remember these things perfectly while you're feeling so lousy, of course. Please feel better soon!

#36     Feb 7, 2008