Larry William's ex Son in Law Found Dead in NYC

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Here's an update on your boy Heath.

Looks like he finally got the brass ring, but just didn't know what to do with it. You can chalk this up to no parental or family guidance, and no friends.
    Michelle Booted Doped Heath

[​IMG]

HEATH Ledger had become a regular user of cocaine and heroin in the past year, getting so high on drugs that an exasperated Michelle Williams was forced to boot him out of their Brooklyn home, The Post has learned. "She couldn't take it any more. Heath wouldn't show up for two to three days, and all of a sudden he would show up on her doorstep, an absolute wreck," a member of Ledger's entourage who did drugs with him told The Post's Lorena Mongelli.

"He was partying, doing drugs. She didn't like the company he was keeping. She gave him an ultimatum. . . . and threatened to get custody of the girl. He wanted to make it work, but it was this scene he was wrapped up in. Was he an addict? Yeah." The revelation comes as "Entertainment Tonight" and "The Insider" prepare to air a video of Ledger snorting cocaine with a rolled-up bill at the Chateau Marmont. The video was taped without Ledger's knowledge following the SAG Awards two years ago. PageSix.com reports that Ledger quips on the tape, "I'm gonna get so much [bleep] from my girlfriend. We have a baby together, Matilda." Heath's drug pal told The Post the 28-year-old star's mushrooming fame had him constantly exposed to drugs. As the pressures of work grew, he couldn't say no, and then wouldn't get help. "He was hanging out with a bad crowd. He wasn't cleaning up his act. He was making absolutely no effort . . . He was really into heroin. He wasn't sleeping or communicating with anyone." Ledger's lifeless body was found in his Broome Street loft in SoHo last week along with six kinds of prescription pills. Authorities believe he overdosed, although the cause of death won't be official until toxicology tests are finished. "At the end of the day this is really tragic," the source said. "He was a nice guy. I first met him in 2002. He was scared about the whole Hollywood thing . . . I don't think he realized how crazy it was going to be. So many people wanted a piece of him." But, the pal adds, things got really bad when heroin entered the picture. "Once you go down that road, then it gets really scary. Because all of sudden you shoot up, you take heroin, then you do a line of cocaine and then you take sleeping pills. Look at River Phoenix, he died exactly the same way." Ledger's reps didn't get back to us.

#21     Jan 31, 2008
  2. Layne Staley died in a very similar fashion. Very unfortunate.

#22     Jan 31, 2008
  3. chud

chud

I thought that guy was a gay cowboy? What was he doing married and in NYC anyway?

#23     Jan 31, 2008
  4. 007Arb

007Arb

Ledger was not Larry's son-in-law. He and Michelle were never married, just lived together and engaged at one time.

#24     Jan 31, 2008
  5. [​IMG]

#25     Jan 31, 2008
  6. Layne Staley was the SHHHHHHIIIITTTTTTT.

I'm a fan of AIC in case you didn't notice.

#26     Jan 31, 2008
  7. best damn band ever :cool:

#27     Jan 31, 2008
  8. Fuckin A man.

Nothing else like them since.

#28     Jan 31, 2008

9. "man in a box" is lyrically and musically brilliant--one of the best heavy rock songs of all time.

video wigged me out, for a while, first time i saw it.

surf

#29     Feb 6, 2008
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I doubt he was a heroin addict, and if he was he was not one for too long of a period of time. Here is why I say that: Vicoden and Percocet are VERY weak compared to heroin, and you build up a tollerance to opoids very quickly. Bezo's same thing, I dont know anything about Respadol having never had it, but unisom is nothing more than benadryl I think.

I've suffered from chronic pain due to a nueropathy for about 16 years now and have been battling Indolent NHL, and every night before I go to sleep I take 8mg of diliduid (if you go to the hospital in the worst pain you've ever been in, assuming you are not narcotic exposed 1mg will take care of it for you, around 3mg is the LD50, which means a dose over that is lethal for 50% of the population). On occassion I also take an Ativan (similar to Xanex or Valium..I have never had either so I dont know if its stronger or weaker) and Ambien. On new years I went out with some friends and drank too much, I reduced the diliudid in half, but still took an Ativan....and I'm still kicking. I can only recall a few times in my life that I have actually gotten anything that resembles a high from anything I take. It just allows me to function in a normal way without terrible physical pain.

Your tollerance can come down relatively quickly if you go for a period of time without the narcs and benzo's, but still not that much. I once ran out of my diluidid by not paying attention to the date, I ran out on a Thursday and my doctor was on vacation, I was able to take about 20 Roxicet (immediate release oxycontin) over the course of about 4 hours, and I still hurt like hell and again was nowhere near high.

So all of this probably makes me sound like a terrible drug abuser, so I will reiterate that I have had a neuropathy for 16 years and have recently been fighting cancer. If there had been any street drugs involved I would have no idea how much could cause what, but I just have a hard time believing he was a heroin addict. If he was he could have probably taken the vicoden, oxy, benzo's and then driven a racecare safely, certainly he would not have died.

#30     Feb 6, 2008