Larry Williams/COT Reports

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by runningman, Jun 23, 2007.

1. notouch

notouch

They were net short throughout the second half of 2006 during the massive bull run. What makes you think them being mildly net long now is of any relevance?

#11     Jun 24, 2007
  2. "COT good as gold" means it produces outperform capability. Otherwise it is just more sh**.

I get tired of people who take something that doesn't work (like most of TA) and claim "but if you combine the indicators, it is great."

Garbage combined with garbage is just a bigger pile of garbage.

If it works, post the results that show it outperforms. Otherwise, ...

#12     Jun 24, 2007
  3. rosy2

rosy2

#13     Jun 24, 2007
  4. Why bother? If you don't like COT, don't use it. Why I need to prove to you that it's worth your time is beyond me.

#14     Jun 24, 2007
  5. Because of ignorant statements like:

"I haven't read his book, but COT is as good as gold, IMHO. It's a critical part of my trading strategy and has been extremely prescient."

Why bother showing it has value? Are your brain hemispheres so empty that you reply "why bother?" to whether it provides profitability???

How do you trade, using a ouiji board?

#15     Jun 25, 2007
  6. Oh please, can I spend my time convincing a closed-minded fool that free, publicly available information is worth looking at?

Again, if COT is so worthless to you, don't use it.

Into the ignore list with you.

#16     Jun 25, 2007
  7. "Close-minded" = someone who questions unfounded statements

"Into the ignore list" = since you don't agree with my ignorance, I see no reason for debate...

#17     Jun 26, 2007
  8. trader8

trader8

cot is critical--steve breise does a great job with it, but Williams is the master...lots of twists i had not seen before

#18     Jun 27, 2007