Larry Williams' 1987 Robins Championship Trade Log

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by gotta_trade, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Personally, I do not accept this argument in isolation. It ignores the incontrovertible facts surrounding his performance that I outlined earlier in this thread:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2169693#post2169693

While there is more than one way to connect these dots, I believe that only one way actually makes them click. As someone who does not tend to believe in a series of astonishing coincidences as a matter of course, I believe that these incontrovertible facts are interrelated. And if they are indeed related as they so clearly appear to be, then there is only one likely conclusion.

"If you hear hoof beats, think horses—not zebras."

#51     Nov 11, 2008
  2. Since Bush is still prez, I imagine the "executive order" came from him. Why would Bush want to tear it down?

#52     Nov 11, 2008
  3. <i>""If you hear hoof beats, think horses—not zebras."</i>

or cape buffalo. I agree that anything is possible... was just stating the "facts" as I understand them to be. Topic fascinates many, will remain contested forever. To me, it's a non-issue. To the burned investors, I imagine it'll remain vivid.

#53     Nov 11, 2008
  4. StockzTrader.

Thank you for providing the trade log.

gotta_trade

#54     Nov 12, 2008

5. absolutely, Looking forward to meeting you! It is tentatively scheduled for Saturday February 21st evening during the NYC traders expo. I will nail down the details and advise shortly.

surf

#55     Nov 12, 2008
  6. volente_00

volente_00

If one is capable of running 10k to 1 mil in a year, then why would they even need OPM ?

#56     Nov 12, 2008

7. larry admits it was a one time thing for that kind of massive win.

however, his daughter, the lovely and talented Michelle, won the contest some years later although far from the percentage return LW posted.

#57     Nov 12, 2008
  8. I heard on NBC this morning, that there is a movement via executve order to tear down the Statue of Liberty!
    Is this true?
    I just visited the bastion in Sept for the first time. Why would Obama want to tear it down?

I forgot to clarify, this rumor was not via a Bush executive order, but an Obama executive, as one of this changes he will make in Jan 09. Is this true??????

#58     Nov 12, 2008
  9. #59     Nov 13, 2008
  10. Where did you get your 3rd grade education?

#60     Nov 13, 2008