Larry Pesavento Method

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by MACD, Mar 22, 2005.

1. for 20/20 hinsight paper traders these patterns work great..........unfortuneately in real time they do not fiar so well.......if you are even able to properly apply the methodology.

#11     Apr 28, 2005
  2. (i am breaking my promise and appearing here again :D) larry used to send a free "Trade of the week", to which you can subscribe through the website without paying. he used to have a "trade of the week archive" on the site, with many of his "Trade of the week" calls.

for some reason, this disappeared.

anyway, if you guys can find it somehow, you can run statistics on his chosen calls.

furthermore, membership to his site costs $50/mo. with 2nd month free, so $25/mo. for 2 first months.

you can just try and see for yourself whether it works for you.

perhaps some modification of this methods will work for you, or even only some ideas.

one advice - don't let yourself be brainwashed. it will take you awhile to undo the damage to your mind and to your account. but this is true for any advisory.

#12     Apr 28, 2005
  3. to prove i am not shitting you i have put together his notes from 3 of his newsletter about the all mighty bradley model.

notice how he either says "the model was inverted" when the market went opposite to the model, or says "the model will invert" if the market may go opposite the model in the future.

then he goes to claim the model has un-cunning accuracy. what can i say.

also try to see if the model fit the market movement it tried to predict (since these are past newsletters). good luck!

#13     Apr 28, 2005
  4. One of his books is titled:

Astro-Cycles: The Trader's Viewpoint

One review wrote:

"Wow. The planets determine stock and futures prices. What a nut bag. The beauty of this approach is that it can never be disproved. It's like me saying that there are chocolate cakes orbiting Jupiter. Now it's up to you to prove that I am wrong. If you believe in astrology then make sure you take a flying leap into bed every night because there is a monster ready to grab you toes hiding under your bed. Start by reading The New Market Wizards and The Ultimate Trading Guide - both great books. PS. The tooth fairy is dead and so isn't using astrology to predict anything."

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...002-3550677-4739250?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

I have to admit that I found the review amusing.

#14     Jun 21, 2005