Larry Levin?? Is this guy for real?? Is this legal??

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by martinking, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Last week I announced what I believe was the ULTIMATE Guarantee. A 200% Guarantee. The potential to DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK.

The phones started ringing and we filled the slots available for my "2,009 Double Your Alternative Income Potential* " program...and then I opened 6 more slots...and we filled those too.
    * Past performance is not indicative of future results. Results do not include fees and commissions. Results are based on recommendations.

Turns out we just had 3 cancellations as of (this) Monday morning. Which means YOU get ONE MORE CHANCE to jump in on this Guarantee... something I believe could truly change your financial future. Maybe even change your life.

Look, if you are remotely interested in attempting to
    find an ALTERNATIVE income in your life faster
    than you ever thought possible ... if you are tired of
    doing "OK" but just breaking even ... and if you are tired of these
    so-called trading "experts" who(in my opinion) wouldn't know how to
    make real money taking real trades if their life depended on it..

... you need to STOP whatever you are doing and call my team for details on this once-in-a-lifetime program. 888.755.3846 or 312.235.2572.

There are ONLY 3 SLOTS LEFT.

This will guarantee you're not sitting on the sidelines (again) when we get started December 1st.

Here's What You Do to ACT NOW on My 200% Guarantee:
    Join my program for $2,009 (total cost)

Receive all of the Larry Levin "Double Your Alternative Income Potential" Course Materials
    and review it until December 1st.

December 1st-31st - You enter my Consistent Trader Classroom which runs from 6-7pmCT Mon-Thur. This class reviews my course materials with videos, commentary and live lessons with ME and my Assistant Trader Yulian Yulianov.

January 5th- You enter my "LIVE" trading Virtual Trading Room (which is up 131.50 pts* in November-as of last Wednesday)
    * Past performance is not indicative of future results. Results do not include fees and commissions. Results are based on recommendations.

Call my consultants NOW and they will walk you through the details of how this Guaranteed Program works: 888.755.3846 or 312.235.2572

PS- Once these THREE spots are gone...that's it. Guarantee is over. And you'll have to live with your decision to pass on a 200 percent Guarantee...twice.

PPS- Is this your lucky day or are you going to let yet ANOTHER "Larry" opportunity slip past your trading karma?

Important Note: Guarantee applies to ALL trades taken in the Virtual Trading Room during the 2 month, 9 day period (or less)*.

Best trades to you (my 200% guarantee will get you there- I guarantee it!)
    Larry Levin

In an effort to comply with all applicable rules and regulations please be so kind and read the disclaimer below:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. Nothing in our website shall be deemed a solicitation or an offer to Buy/Sell futures and/or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on our site. Also, the past performance of any trading methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.

DAYTRADING involves high risks and YOU can LOSE a lot of money. Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those talked about in our site.

RETURN POLICY: Secrets of Traders guarantees that the package sent to the customer contains all of the items ordered by the customer and that all items are in working order. If any item is damaged or does not operate properly, the customer must contact Secrets of Traders within 14 days of receiving the merchandise to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Without that number any returned merchandise will be rejected. To obtain an RMA call Secrets of Traders at 888.755.3846 or 312.235.2572. RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
    To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:

https://larrylevin.infusionsoft.com/opt?o=0&i=28651&e=f46469fa

Secrets of Traders
    141 W Jackson Blvd.
    Chicago, IL 60604

2. Why is it NOT legal? He just guaranteed that you will receive 200% of your money as a refund IF (X).

But it is not clear to me what the condition "X" is. That you will make money following his lead? How much? $50?

3. P.S. I have been receiving Larry Levin's spam e-mails for a long time. I read his e-mails as a form of entertainment. He is quite funny. But I refused to talk to his sales staff, who are pushy.