Larry Lavin book 'How I Made 1.9 Million...'

Discussion in 'Options' started by minorearth, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Visaria

Visaria

No, are you?

#21     Jun 9, 2011
  2. emg

emg

no way

#22     Jun 9, 2011
  3. Visaria

Visaria

Btw, my new motto is 10% of small traders win and win in a spectacular fashion!

Damn it, they just win!!! :D

#23     Jun 9, 2011
  4. +1. In other news to those of you interested in taking your trading to a higher level, I'm selling my new book "how I made $1.91 million sim dollars". Why anyone would buy lavin's book instead of mine is beyond me.

#24     Jun 10, 2011
  5. Bob111

Bob111

those who can-do,those who can't -teach. this is the golden rule for trader or anyone,who is looking for "ready to go" system. no one in his right mind would write about something that works. it would be either some abstract or about something that was worked in the past and not working anymore. that's why it doesn't make any sense(at least to me) to buy or even bother to read any trading book.ANY. there is enough basic info to a start on this forum. you have to observe the market by yourself,find what you like and trade it.(warning: it may take years)

#25     Jun 10, 2011
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

This pretty much sums it up. Totally agree. Some books are a must read though, such as Reminiscences and few others.

I read over 20 books before I discovered this forum, and most info that I read in them was here.

One book that could be a decent read is Murphy's technical analysis, but only if you know absolutely nothing and want to learn about terminology, charts , indicators etc all in one place.

I want to repeat what Bob said, No one, unless it is your close relative or friend" will teach you something that really works. Yes, it is that simple.

#26     Jun 10, 2011
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

If you guys don't like that book, try his previous one, it is a bestseller:

[​IMG]

And from the files of How to contradict yourself in 2 single sentences:

Unless you are saying that you didn't learn anything from those 20 books (and ET) you my friend just contradicted yourself, since I don't think your relatives are posting here....

#27     Jun 10, 2011
  8. Bought the book and read it but only made $565,000, not the $1.9 million promised in the title so I returned the book back to the store. Not worth it.

#28     Jun 10, 2011
  9. Bob111

Bob111

just curious,if it's same guy? he is all over the place . but oogy was a killer :)

[​IMG]

#29     Jun 10, 2011
  10. Bob111

Bob111

did you got the refund? :)

#30     Jun 10, 2011