Larry Kudlow says Iran is why we tanked

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Yes, I can easily measure the difference...
    The west has a <b>much much</b> higher count of innocent civilians killed then a few upset muslims rattling sabers in their caves...

and yes, nothing you can say will help that... or change that as a basic fact...

cj...

#41     Jun 14, 2007
  2. nothing to do with iraq

Kudlow needs to retire

#42     Jun 14, 2007
  3. I'm not one of them and I'm all for the democratic system; it's the least bad system and the only one that will sustain itself.
    What I said there is a grave danger here; I think one voter with an attitude like PandD's has more and a more dangerous influence on the future of this world than the (few) bad muslims for which he wants to eradicate an old and beatifull country like Lebanon.
    So, every person has a right to vote, but the older I get (and the more I read ET) the more pessimistic I get.

There are also a lot of disadvantages to this manic development cycle; the fact that these are hardly acknowledged is an example of what worries me.
    Eg. in those 200 years we managed to deplete almost the whole supply of fossile fuels. If it was because of mere stupidity I would not care, but I feel that those (voted) in power wouldn't mind the fact that the resources over which they have control are getting thin.

Ursa..

#43     Jun 14, 2007
  4. All this from a guy who can't even spell "maim" and clearly has never read a book.

Yeah, stupid other cultures, beautiful land, fascinating people, history, gorgeous beaches and seas, amazing architecture, food, and not to mention that other countries are stupid enough not to have joined us in war, have majorities that believe in evolution(heresy!), they provide their people with free college, and those assholes even give away health care! Can you imagine? The world outside of the US is one fucked up place huh? :p

#44     Jun 14, 2007