Larry Kudlow says Iran is why we tanked

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Great response, very clever. You must be top of your English language class. Well done keep up the good work!!

#31     Jun 13, 2007
  2. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

What did you expect?

#32     Jun 13, 2007
  3. The sad thing is that the Muslims have very good reasons to think the exact same about us westerners.

#33     Jun 13, 2007
  4. I'm neither pot nor kettle.

The attitude of seeing easy solutions everywhere in the world, total disregard for the effects on culture and the long term costs that cause, in the end, much more damage, including the outrageous violence by low-level civilizations.

Anyone that wants a country like Libanon obliterated AND has a right to vote for a govenrment is a threat to this world. I have nothing against simpleminds perse.

That will not happen anymore. Oil will become $100, then $200. Most governments in the world are preparing for that, except the US, which means big trouble for all, even those prepared. There are no easy solutions. Oil is over and out.

Ursa..

#34     Jun 13, 2007
  5. In regards to the pot and kettle. It wasn't directed at you, it was a quote, my quote to someone else. Don't take this personally, I think you've smoked a little too much of the former, and are about as bright as the later.

As for Lebenon, I didn't say destroy it, or lay it to waste, or anything else. I don't even want to destroy Iran, only their nuclear facilities, and their islamic government.

As for OIL, the market will find a solution.....it's not a matter of if, but when!

#35     Jun 13, 2007
  6. And I was talking to PandD, who did say stuff liike that.
    I understand your stance re: pot/kettle but I still think that the real source of the problem is with ppl that are both ignorant and allowed to vote for the most powerful government in the world. This is the greatest danger ever.

Ursa..

#36     Jun 13, 2007

7. If you can't see the difference, I don't think anything I can say will help.

#37     Jun 13, 2007
  8. Hmmm.....you quoted my post, but you were talking to someone else.

The real danger in the world are those few elitist pricks who think that ordinary people aren't smart enough to make their own decisions, and want to make the decisions about what is best, for them.

Whether you like our system or not, doesn't matter. The fact is, it works. As i've said, we've accomplished more in 200 years then the rest of the world has done in 5000. We make mistakes, but we have also created a way to deal with those mistakes, and deal with problems, and there in lies the strenght of our form of government.

#38     Jun 13, 2007
  9. rdannes

rdannes

Right. Because of all the forced clitorectomies, honor killings and beheadings that occur in the west. All cultures are equal! Repeat until braindead.

#39     Jun 13, 2007
  10. anarcho

anarcho

does kudlow suffer from voice immodulation?

#40     Jun 13, 2007