Larry Kudlow says Iran is why we tanked

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Tell that to my dead friends on 9/11 and many others and see what kind of response you get.

#21     Jun 12, 2007
  2. gkishot

gkishot

Being kind and generous does not come before "liberating land" and seizing power. Only then they feel it would be appropriate to relax.

#22     Jun 12, 2007

3. I have been around the world, from modern countries, to third world hell holes, let me assure you that the rest of the world is highly overated.

Would you please send me your address, I'd like to send you a copy of hooked on phonics, it seems that you need some remedial work on your reading skills. I'd be happy to help. Now, I'm going to explain things in detail here, so try to follow along, read it twice if you need to....and if you have questions, I'll be right here to help you!

I said, "If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black...I don't know what is....the bad ones (Muslims)attack women, children and civilians. They rape, kill, mame, and torture.

I doubt a simple mind does anything even remotely close to that. Perhaps you and your own simple mind didn't think things through?

As for Iran, the best thing we can do, is get oil to drop to $30 a barrel. That will also fix the Chavez problem."

I clearly said, BAD muslims....equals terrorists....equals cowards who attack women, children and civilian targets, cuz they ain't man enough to fight the best of what we have.

As for me being proud of my country...DAMN RIGHT I AM! We've done more in 200 years then the rest of the world has done in 5000. And when you're sorry ass gets hit by some terrorists, or your country gets attacked....who you gonna call? That's right...you are going to call the ole' USA, to come in and help your sorry ass out!

No worries, we're there when you need us!

#23     Jun 12, 2007
  4. And; even you don't need us; we will be there too. :D

#24     Jun 12, 2007
  5. PJKIII

PJKIII

\

How do you propose that oil gets down to 30 dollars a bbl.? Markets control oil prices. If you know anyone who's willing to sell it that cheap, I'll find you all the buyers you want...

#25     Jun 12, 2007
  6. Innovation, for one. When prices were this high in the late seventies and early eighties, the market found solutions. Gas mileage on cars doubled, effectively reducing demand, and forcing prices down. I expect something similar to happen this time.

As another example in a different market, the hunt brothers cornered the silver market, kodak, in response, developed a new process that no longer required silver, overnight, the bottom dropped out in the market.

Innovation, developing new technologies is the first and probably best answer.

Other methods included reducing demand from consumers and voluntary cutbacks, and increasing supply through the use of renewable resources. Both of these are already in process.

What else could we do to increase supply or decrease demand?

#26     Jun 12, 2007
  7. I am confused here... what country or group of people have not attacked women, children, civilians... and raped, killed an mamed and tortured... all of them including us...

:confused:

#27     Jun 13, 2007
  8. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

You are obviously screwed up by watching your 10" CRT all day. I meant - US economic future, you putz!

#28     Jun 13, 2007
  9. 10 " CRT where do you get a screen that BIG surely you jest?

You KNOBHEAD

#29     Jun 13, 2007
  10. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Bogan The Dickhead

#30     Jun 13, 2007