larry king's last day on air - good riddance!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 1011011, Dec 16, 2010.

1. 1011011

i never did like the guy.

glad to see this mofo is off the air. 20 plus years of a liberal bent talk show host is one too many years.

hope the person that replaces him is not some left leaning hollywood, brown nosing, a-hole.

2. Eight

Eight

Way back in the day, before he was on television, he had a late night radio show. He interviewed authors that were on the book tour. That was the best radio show of all time. Authors are people that know things, specific things, things you might want to know, things that make life interesting.... then King goes to TV and it turns into mind wasting drivel aimed at the mentality of the typical welfare recipient with all day and all night to do nothing...

3. Where else are you gonna get the suspenders?

4. I see that you are in touch with your inner douche.

5. Boss302

Boss302

He seemed to be able to make his guests comfortable but he seemed totally unprepared with his questions to me.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I never even watched the guy.

7. Eight

Eight

It was known in his radio days that he never read the books. He just had authors on and he would ask some lame question and if they had any ability to speak at all it was open microphone for them...

I saw a movie about an author once, they had a scene where she was recalling "being interviewed by people that had not read her books" and a picture of Larry King was running in the background! He was sort of an icon of... well, doing something almost stupidly and making it work...

The basic problem with being an interviewer is that if you ask the hard questions people won't come on your show!! Do any Democrats ever come to Fox News? Clinton did and he got one hard question and he nearly turned over furniture!! I'm not sure if Obama ever did at all... personally, I won't vote for somebody that won't answer the hard questions, why do something as stupid as that??

8. He did. Brett Baier was rude. He kept interrupting the president even when the president was specifically answering the questions that Baier asked. It is one thing to ask pointed questions. It is quite another to be rude and disruptive.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/03/obama-fox-news-interview.html

9. Gabfly1:He did. Brett Baier was rude. He kept interrupting the president even when the president was specifically answering the questions that Baier asked. It is one thing to ask pointed questions. It is quite another to be rude and disruptive.

That's a standard trick that they use. I don't watch their shit but I did see
    Cavuto do the same thing to Bernie Sanders.

Someone should bring a ball bat to one of those interviews and use it. Then they would cut out that crap.