Largest Military Recall Since 1941?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why would we want to stop that?

:)

#11     Nov 21, 2008
  2. fredit

fredit

LOL, there you go again maria.. you need to check out the value of the dollar sometime soon.. looks like you are being a troll again.. dollar is at 2 year highs.. gaining fast on the eur. please leave ET

#12     Nov 21, 2008
  3. I was trying to figure out his stance because we are entering heavy deflation. During deflation the dollar strengthens.

#13     Nov 21, 2008

4. most plausible reason.

How are things in Bali? I'm seriously considering relocating there.

How reliable are the internet connections?

Land prices seem to have gone up since the tsunami. Probably not as much crime as the rest of Indonesia.

#14     Nov 22, 2008
  5. Buy the rumor, get long oil while it is cheap before the news takes it back down...

#15     Nov 22, 2008
  6. I'm not saying that anything that Alex Jones says is wrong. There is truth to some of his themes

But there is NOBODY right now, more well known for embracing 'conspiracy theory' stuff, than him

#16     Nov 22, 2008
  7. SW you do have to understand that infowars.com puts up many stories that are NOT initiated by Alex or the infowars staff.....just in the same manner that drudgereport.com puts up various stories from numerous sources.

Alex and the infowars crew put up stories to make sure people are aware of the potential of possible events ahead.......with TRUST in you, that you will do your own due diligence. Also, putting these sourced stories out helps to put more needed action in place for others to go out and help verify these disturbing reports.

The main stream media does not trust you, and they hide information from you day after day......they want you to follow all their stories with NO due diligence on your part (the....just trust us scam!). You also have to take into account that Alex has a diverse range of sources, to bring stories to his listeners and readers in alignment with what he feels is a planned incremental dismantling of our country. If he does not put this information out, then no one will know to start the verification process (Alex has thousands of listeners that will all be out working this news to help him bring updates as the information gets verified factual or not).

I have listened to Alex for over 12 years now, and I continue to be amazed at how much of what he reports ends up our reality (sad to say....it should be very apparent to many that our country is getting manipulated into oblivion). Also, Alex over and over again just seems to always be AHEAD OF THE POWER CURVE........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

Yes sir....Alex again ahead of the reality, begging us to go conduct our due diligence and TAKE ACTION to help our country!!!

BTW, you don't really ever see the mainstream media that passionate about helping our country......DO YOU!!!

#17     Nov 22, 2008
  8. My late father took this handle and was in Bali. he just had left when they bombed his favourite hangout. He vowed never to go back, was more fond of the Philippines.

He had friends in Thailand and mentioned it was safer to go there.

Cannot say anything more about this.

Over and out.

#18     Nov 22, 2008
  9. Look at the Deutschmark pre WW II and where it went. The US is in the same predicament at this time and unless the politicians get of their backside the US will finish up the same way.

M.

#19     Nov 22, 2008
  10. See third comment posted on the original Right Soup posting of this article: (reproduced below)

#3 bobby
    November 21st, 2008 at 10:08 pm

I tracked this back to an interview on Republic radio posted 11/18/08, and the info came from John Moore, a former Green Beret who works as a personal security/survival consultant out of St. Louis. The Right Soup report summarizes what Moore said in the interview, but not particularly well. You can google to read the transcript, but it doesn’t say much more than what you read here.

With guys being pulled off Navy boats and put into combat training for Afghanistan, I do wonder what the Wormtongues in Washington will do if they perceive they are outnumbered by gun-owning Americans.

#20     Nov 22, 2008