Large Paper Chart Printing

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Xtreme, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Xtreme

Xtreme

Hi,

Does anyone know any companies that prints charts on large paper to set scales?

Regards,

Liam O'Brien

2. i would think a kinkos type store could do it. if not check with your local lumber yard\architect. they have large size printers for printing out buildings plans to scale.

3. Xtreme

Xtreme

I mean a company that will do it all?

IE. I'll email them asking for a daily dow chart and they do the rest. They have the software, printer etc.

Thanks,

Liam O'Brien

4. You got it, for the most part - take a look here and around the site.

5. TGregg

TGregg

Woah, that'd be awesome to have a daily chart of the dow all the way around my office. Hmmm, with the bookshelves and windows, maybe I'd have to do weekly.

On second thought, maybe not. I don't have like a twenty foot uninterrupted space, just six foot or so ones.

6. Xtreme

Xtreme

I didnt think Kinko's had the data and software for creating the charts. I know they do printing, but I'm after a company that will compile the charts and do the printing also.

Please let me know if you dont understand.

Liam O'Brien

7. O'Brien, just e-mail, call, or drop by the the closest office and describe/show them what you want.

Like vhehn said, there are also commercial reproduction facilities (listed in the local/regional telephone business pages) that will do the design/compilation and printing for practically any form of large scale graphics for which you have an idea - even if you're located in the outback. :) As the Kinko's example shows, this type of jobbing can be transacted over the Web.

8. nkhoi

nkhoi