LAPD Gets Not One But Two Rocket Launchers During Gun Buyback

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OnClose, Dec 28, 2012.

1. OnClose

OnClose

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's odd, only days ago Red Duke was arguing you can't easily get those things here in the US. You know, because they're banned and all.

3. OnClose

OnClose

I'm sure they're not EASY to get but if there's a will there's a way.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

EXACTLY what us 2nd amendment supporters keep trying to convey to the gun control sheeple.

5. pspr

pspr

6. OnClose

OnClose

Gun control is not to prevent you from having a gun (unless your crazy) it's to prevent people with obvious mental problems from easily getting them. Could they get them from a friend or relative like Sandy Hook, sure but those people would have to be irresponsible gun owners. Bottom line is some people are idiots and are gonna do bad shit but let's not make it easy for them to do it. And if these wackjobs have to go through one or two more steps to weed them out before legally getting a weapon(s) I'm all for it.

7. That would be the gun control we have currently. a background check is required to purchase a handgun, which is the weapon used in virtually all gun crimes.

The steps being proposed by anti-gun fanatics like Sen. Feinstein are aimed at confiscating guns ultimately. As a first step, they want to ban guns that liberals find scary because they resemble military rifles and common pistol magazines. Don't think for a second they will be satisfied with that though.

8. "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you pleased to see me?" said my late wife.

9. OnClose

OnClose

True, but (correct me if I'm wrong) these checks only apply to buying at a gun shop. If these psychopaths buy at a gun show or off Craigslist there are no background checks and can be heavily armed in one hour.

10. OnClose

OnClose

Lol, I had to read it twice before I got it.:D That stuff really happens. The KC Chief killed his girl then himself because he was pissed at her for coming home late. Shit, I have a list of people I'd like to shoot but I won't because I'm mentally stable. Unfortunately many others don't share my stability.

#10     Dec 28, 2012