Landis82

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Port1385, Oct 12, 2008.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

I thought landis was a prick and he can be at times; but you are absolutely correct....he knows his shit and posts some very good info and knowldge. So I'll take the prick part...:D

#41     Oct 25, 2008
  2. This is what I dont understand about Elitetrader. A guy shows up on here bragging and boasting that he used to work for Tudor, gives a few bites of trading advice and then adds on to the end of his name that he was a trader on the futures exchange and autmatically you guys give him implicit trust.

There have been guys out there who I went to school and worked closely with who I NEVER fully trusted. You guys jump on the bandwagon when some snake oil guy shows up and flashes their "credentials" out to you.

On these trading forums there are always confidence men who try to gain your trust because they eventually want to sell you something or simply just take your cash and sell you nothing. Maybe they dont want to sell you anything or take your cash, but make you worship and open your mouth and say wow at their mastery.

At the end of the day, I laugh and wonder if the confidence men have taken any of your cash. Someone here must have given Pabst 500 dollars for his trading services. Somone must have donated money to the Schindler Fund. We will never know, but the presence of confidence men and 2 bit con artists is telling that someone fell for the trick.

#42     Oct 25, 2008
  3. Landis, can you PM me please, i have a question about structure.

#43     Oct 28, 2008
  4. Cesko

Cesko

Landis82 along with Makloda were taking abuse for a long time on this board. Until proven right.
    He kind of earned the right to call others idiots or anything else. Most likely he will be correct anyway.

#44     Oct 28, 2008