Landis82

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Port1385, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Hey, you left out that he came to me for help!

LOL, but with his resume, I feel honored to have assited him. :D

Too bad we can't just, all get along like that.

#11     Oct 16, 2008
  2. Pabst is another one of Elitetrader's experts. Pabst had previously advertised his services for 500 a month on elitetrader. Guys who trade with the likes of Tudor Jones always advertise their services on obscure websites for only hundreds per month.

#12     Oct 16, 2008
  3. I know Baron frowns on unpaid advertisements on this website. I know that Pabst would probably rather not have me dive into his personal life or ventures. However, I have a video which shows one of Pabst's paid sessions. Dont ask me how I obtained this video, but I felt it important that you know who you are dealing with over the internet.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aacVKplbGWA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aacVKplbGWA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#13     Oct 16, 2008
  4. Get a life.

#14     Oct 16, 2008
  5. Daal

Daal

port13 needs to be banned immedialy. its not the first time he came out with bs stories like that

#15     Oct 16, 2008
  6. Im not going to disclose my source of these real youtube videos of actual elitetraders. I know you want to think and feel some of these posts are coming from billionaire traders, but the reality is that pabst, landis and all these guys are Joe the plumbers just trying to scrape a buck by scalping the ES. Thats reality.

#16     Oct 16, 2008
  7. If I had the power to do so, it would already have been done.

#17     Oct 17, 2008
  8. That's neither me nor is there any video of me on youtube or anywhere else.

Hence, you're a liar. But then we already know that, eh?

#18     Oct 17, 2008
  9. Come on. Why attempt damage control and deny the obvious truth? Just come out and say that this is your youtube video that you were trying to pawn off on us for 500 a month?

#19     Oct 17, 2008
  10. How is this big shot. I'll give you $100,000 in cash if it's me. If it isn't me you owe me nothing except you'll retire your screen name. My opinion? You're such a worthless piece of shit you won't take the bet. I'll be waiting cum bucket......

#20     Oct 17, 2008