Landis Can't See This Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eight, May 25, 2009.

1. Eight

Eight

Landis has me on his ignore list. He publishes his ignore list in Feedback. I can say anything I want to about the guy, he has me on ignore and can't see this thread... :)

Hi Landis, how's that huge ignore list working out for you?

I wonder if he just comes to ET to put people on ignore....

2. dve250

dve250

Boy, you ripped on him pretty good there.

3. Eight

Eight

Yeah, I have a real mean streak :D

I wonder if anybody else on his ignore list would like to say anything here?

4. Mercor

Mercor

I thought he died.

5. You fool. It's Lucrum who publishes his long ignore list in Feedback.

6. :D

7. I thought it was the constant beatings he took from Mag Light that scared him off.

8. You're kidding, right?

And since Maggy has this thing for "real men," whom he always seems to refer to for one reason or another, he might get along with you splendidly, judging by your ET username.

9. True.
    I've never published an "Ignore" list.

And in quite typical fashion, Eight has shown himself to be yet another typical ET CLOWN that deserves to be on an ignore list. He's put his foot in his mouth so many times that there's very little brain matter left upstairs. Too funny! :D

As for Maggot Light, he's still whining about how I got him suspended from ET for a month because of his RACIST posts.

Must be a total bummer to have your life "controlled" by someone that you've never met before in person.

LOL!!!
    :D

10. I was wondering the same thing: people came to here and put most active posters on ignore, what is points? Grant, some of them really annoying, self-righteous, but we are here just for entertainment. :D

#10     Jun 2, 2009