Lamborghinis sold out

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by guru, Jun 12, 2021.

1. guru

guru

I won't be surprised to see licenses plates with GME, AMC, STONK, WSB, etc:

https://www.ampgoo.com/lamborghinis-almost-sold-out-amid-post-lockdown-revenge-spending-spree
    ============
    People who indulged in "revenge payments" after the pandemic have snapped up almost the entire annual supply of Lamborghini cars.
    Tired of spending much of the past year at home, customers are spending money on high-end items when they get out of lockdown.
    In scenes reminiscent of the carefree editions of the Roaring Twenties, some have decided they deserve the iconic car as a reward for getting through the pandemic.
    Lamborghini announced that it would be set for "strong growth" this year, although it had to be closed for two months due to the coronavirus.
    The Italian supercar brand had sold out its annual supplies worth 10 months, Bloomberg reported.
    "Despite a two-month shutdown due to the pandemic, Lamborghini ended 2020 as the second best year of all time," said CEO Stephan Winkelmann at the Milano Monza Motor Show.
    Buyers are splashing out on performance cars like the racetrack-ready Aventador as the gloom and demise of the pandemic subside.
    Lamborghini deliveries rose by almost 25 percent in the first quarter, a record as buyers made optimal use of their newly gained freedoms and forced savings.
    ============

ValeryN likes this.
  2. easymon1

easymon1

...but are they fast? people are friendly in a lambo.

Angelo, a classic.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  3. guru

guru

They're fast.
    I almost did that when Uber first opened up in Vegas, but got too busy at that time.
    Though I still got a lot of "friendly people" in, and on top of my Lambo.
    Also a ticket for "Exhibition of Power":

upload_2021-6-11_22-13-3.png

4. easymon1

easymon1

How's the resale lookin' on your baby?
    Appreciation must be all time high.
    How much does insurance run?
    How often do you drive her?
    Do you ever run on the local tracks like Bonderaunt and so forth?
    Have you ever played at the heavy equipment park? Cats a step down from the D-9 can be much fun if you have some tree stumps or other irregular shaped big-ass heavy objects to nose around. Dam near indestructable machine.
    Man, you have the perfect terrain and region for your car.
    Good Job!, lol
    god forbid you get another humorless cop jealous of your ride bent on ticketing you, get his ass in the car and pull an angelo with him. maybe get yourself a get out of jail free card for later, lol.

guru and Scanman like this.
  5. easymon1

easymon1

lol, yeah that windshield looks like it has a proper rake to it.
    Cat i used to work with had an old vette. He said that the swing up headlights gave him extra purchase as the ride progressed. The friendlys like the hood round about 4th of July Fireworks time, next month, you dog. Hell, in the desert, every nighttime sky is fireworks time on a clear night.

6. guru

guru

It's an older model now (2008), though indeed I even have an old truck I bought used that somehow appreciated in value, so the Lambo should be worth something as well, especially with no new ones in sight. Insurance is not bad though, less than $3K/year through State Farm when packaged with insuring the house and family cars. I haven't driven it much in the past couple years because stonks & options keep me busy 24/7.
    And sure I've dealt with humorless cops giving me tickets (which lawyers convert to parking tickets), and fun cops joking that they've got bored with chasing minivans driving 110 mph and finally got some excitement chasing a real Lambo. Lol.

7. traider

traider

Is it really easier to pickup ladies with lambos?

8. easymon1

easymon1

get it straight from the horses mouth, ask guru, but meanwhile, watch that first video and tell us what you think the answer is. the vid is qued up.

9. traider

traider

Most of those are staged.

10. traider

traider

Isn't it easier now to show chicks that you own tons of GME and AMC in your broker statement?

#10     Jun 12, 2021