lakers/steve christie

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chisox, Jun 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chisox

chisox Guest

why is it so hard to root for the lakers, how could steve christie be so worthless in this series??

2. Steve Christie was playing in this series??? Since when did he become a two sport star??

3. NDQnCA

NDQnCA Guest

the lakers are true world champs!!!! what a series- the best that I have seen in a long time. Floppy Divac and DOUG Christie -only 4 points tonight-
    (not Steve Christie-watch nba much??:D ) couldn't come through...Bibby is sick though..amazing matchup b/t him and kobe..great series to watch and makes me a happy man :p
    Its the LAKE SHOW coming to Sac and making those cowbells quiet......Nets might take it to game 5-if they are lucky.....more rings for the boys...

4. chisox

chisox Guest

your just a young cali boy, i bet you have posters of kobe in your bed room,,,,go explore the country and find out about real sports

5. skrilla

skrilla

Both teams played their hearts out. Why was Christie even in? Bobby Jackson was hot. Bibby was unstoppable and Webber disappeared as usual in the clutch. In the end though, the refs let them play a little and the champs won.

6. chisox

chisox Guest

come onnnnn?

7. skrilla

skrilla

there were a lot of people wanting to see them go down for sake of seeing "something new" the lakers are hated for being the lakers.

8. NDQnCA

NDQnCA Guest

Exactly- great series and the champs won in the end.
    "Chisox" you don't have to hate on my team because they're good -Sac gave us a run for the money, Vlade flopped around and it was a hell of a game 7. what do you mean by real sports?

And I don't have a Kobe poster, but I think tomorrows LA Times sports page will look good on my wall.....:p

9. Christie was in because he played good D on Kobe down the stretch. Unfortunately, his offensive prowess left something to be desired. Doesn't matter because the Nets will win it in six!

10. Free throws.

This game should never have been a contest.

#10     Jun 3, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.