Lakers Done?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, May 6, 2004.

1. bronks

bronks

Irritating as all hell. Why the Lakers let these little guys get penetration is beyond me. Bibby and Parker both seem to have their way. Jackson needs to issue a standing order to FLATTEN these guys EVERYTIME they attempt a drive down the lane. For goodness sake, what the hell good is Malone for if he's not taking people out? Fuck, I'm sick of seeing Parker's dumbass. An elbow upside the head or body slam a couple times will get him thinking twice before going in. Lakers are turning into pussies. Where's Rodman?

#11     May 7, 2004
  2. Phil Jackson's Bulls never would have let that happen. He must've grown soft with the rest of his overpaid crybabies.

Actually, last I heard, Rodman was playing in some semi-pro league. The Knicks were rumored to have had an interest in him. However, I believe it waned after they saw Celebrity Mole.

#12     May 7, 2004
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

Damn them pacers look good.......have won 5 consecutive by more than 10 points.....

TripleA if age wouldn't be a consideration either your pick for next year for one year would most likely be the Shaq fu .....Brick Layer yes when throwing free throws but he has had a great FG % all his career,,, why????...because when you can get within 2 inches of the basket it don't matter how you lay dem bricks.....

Payton isn't used to this offense he aint no dish man hes a shooter ( not good in laker line up )

Cmon HEAT you can do it......

#13     May 7, 2004
  4. bronks

bronks

Not done yet. Good things happen when the little frog gets put on his ass. As it should be. Twerp.

#14     May 10, 2004
  5. I didn't see game 3, but I was also wondering what happened to the routine practice in the playoffs of making anyone who drove the lane eat wood. Anyone remember the Jordan Rules? The greatest player in the history of the game was not immune from getting bodyslammed. Maybe the Lakers are just too slow to nail Parker.

ElCubano, sorry, for one year I still take Duncan. How can you depend on a guy like Shaq?

#15     May 10, 2004
  6. People finally stepped-up in Game 3 for the Lakers and put Tony Parker on his ass!

Like Payton and Kobe said . . . You can't blame one guy for not being able to contain or stop the "pick and roll."

That's absurd.

#16     May 10, 2004
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

come again.....:D

The mo-fuck HEAT..im telling you boys if Lamar Odom stays out of foul trouble and WADE dont fade the Pacers may be in for a big surprise if they dont snap the fuck out of it...Man what a game ...you want tough you got tough.....

DWAYNE WADE is by far the best rookie in the league...James better hand that trophy over......

#17     May 13, 2004
  8. Yep. The Pacers can't rely solely on O'Neil and Artest. Your Heat, when they play at the level they're able to, are freakin' GOOD!

Let's not get carried away, Cubano! But damn, that posterizing dunk on O'Neil the other night was Lebronesque! :)

#18     May 13, 2004
  9. bronks

bronks

Unbelievable! Poor San Antonio fans.

#19     May 13, 2004
  10. Yeah, they must be totally devastated. Wow.

#20     May 13, 2004