Lake Street Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by billsafari, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Well, I have scoured this site and read pretty much every thread (and reponse) on prop firms on this site and could not find info or experiences with them. . Does anyone or has anyone traded through them and have any thoughts about them?

I talked to them on the phone and they seem professional. 5k min. deposit. They allow basic option strategies.(which is important to my strategy) No condors or butterflies. etc... Most of their traders day trade however they do cater to swing traders or someone who may trade 50 or so round trips a month which is my case. The Das pro is 150.00, it may be cheaper if one trades more frequently. You get 6 times leverage out of the gate then after awhile it may go to 10 which is all I really need for what I do.

In addition, there are no licenses needed nor is there a 1 year lockup period. I did forget to ask how often one gets paid(which is kind of important).

I called JC and the person answered in a rude, "i'm too busy to talk" tone so I quickly checked them off my list. I also spoke to hold bros. Really wasnt too impressed. No options. Seem to beat around the bush on some questions. CTG sent me their contract, 2.5k deposit. No options. They seemed ok though. Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.