Laid off and seeks to trade

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by tausigs, Apr 5, 2002.

1. tausigs

tausigs

Gentlemen,

I am out of work Financial Analyst who seek information on how to start trading either proprietary or otherwise.

I am currently looking for companies in the chicago land area who are willing to sponsor for licenses and train you to trade.

I have been investing in the market for over 5 years and have made considerable gains, finding that more times than not I would be checking my ticker at work rather than reviewing department budgets...

I seek all and any information that would allow me to break into trading. All I need is a nice little shove in the right direction...

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely

BWM

2. Eugene

Eugene

tausigs,

How did you become a financial analysis without being required to be licensed?

Just curious

3. iiphos

iiphos

do you want to trade because you got laid-off or have you always wanted to trade and now because you got laid-off it's time to pursue this business?

4. iiphos

iiphos

tausigs probably worked in a corporation's finance department as a financial analyst working on budgeting, revenue/expense variance analysis, etc. no license needed for that.

5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Another pro trading firm in Chicago is Van Buren Securities . Bright Trading has an office there as well.

From the retail side, check out Terra Nova Online, as they are based out of Chicago too.

All of the firms mentioned above are sponsors of this site.

6. Banjo

Banjo

You have no idea how lucky you are asking this quest. on the day Don is absent having surgery. Hope he gets a laugh out of this.

7. iiphos

iiphos

8. Let's post some more.

9. timbo

timbo

Why? The thread died in '02 -- hint.

#10     Nov 25, 2006