Ladies, Gentlemen, meet Neet - the Machine

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Neet, Feb 9, 2007.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

puretick use first 15m to create a chop zone, above = bullish, inside = chop, etc.. Fisher take the middle of 15m and create line in the sand, above = bullish, you get the idea and yet another one use first 15m to calculate the prem of future from cash. It is good that you did not just 'skip' it as you posted.

#11     Feb 9, 2007
  2. rzepe5

rzepe5

congrats.

also, no trading here first 20 minutes let others figure out the chaos and watch it unfold until trend begins or range gets it's first tests.

Just remember you have got it but the learning will never end.

#12     Feb 9, 2007
  3. Pride.

Fall.

#13     Feb 10, 2007
  4. congrads on the crossover and welcome. But sometimes i too think i have the worm in my beak, ........ but its the wiggling tongue inside the mouth of a snapping turtle.....................

#14     Feb 10, 2007
  5. 9999

Congrats for your success, I sincerely hope it's for good. But I think 13 days are still way too small of a sample to be sure.
    Thank you for the motivation, and best of luck.

#15     Feb 10, 2007
  6. Neet

Neet

Another flawless week for Neet the Machine.

Today was slow and boring although to be expected due to Friday Afternoon (boy wasnt the previous Friday beautiful?) plus option expiration.

Nevertheless, a good pivot play in the morning was more than enough to start the long weekend early. Glad I did because the afternoon consolidation combined with the abysmal volume is not optimal for trading aside from a few scalps here and there. Sad sad daily range which is not what I look forward in daytrading. Either way profit is profit.

Still killing it. Up, Down Horizontally, it's so damn easy now I feel like Neo at the end of the Matrix. Eighteen consecutive days of nothing but green. If I get to 25 I will donate 10% to charity to share the wealth with those in need.

Cheers and good fortune.

#16     Feb 16, 2007
  7. risky63

risky63

have you ever felt "BLUE"?

#17     Feb 16, 2007
  8. Neet

Neet

Don't think I've ever felt like a color but I do sense a trick question.

#18     Feb 16, 2007
  9. Congrats Neet! We all hope to be in your position soon!

Could you possibly share more about how you trade? Which futures? Do you mechanically trade systems or all discretionary entries/exits? How do you determine when you exit or scale out?

Thanks for any insights.

#19     Feb 16, 2007
  10. john99

john99

Congrats on your success.

Do you follow a particular trading methodology?

#20     Feb 16, 2007