Ladies and Gentlemen...ElectricSavant is going to buy a Hummer tomorrow morning

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ElectricSavant, Apr 5, 2007.

1. The Hummer: for men who are men, and who lug around a few extra tons of unnecessary steel to prove it.

ES, as you know I am not at all religious, whereas I know that you are. How do you reconcile your choice of automobile given the environmental concerns of God's Green Earth?

#51     Apr 10, 2007
  2. All I know...if some of the energy of the environmentalists were channeled in the things of the Lord...like living their testimony or spreading the word...well that would be a great use of energy....

Lets not make this thread about judging electric...I am a sinner and I know it....I have not tried or do try to justify the liberties that I am allowed/granted...just thankful for them...hey its just a car...This is between myself and the Lord.

It is a masculine car...I must agree...funny thing, Wifey just made a comment about that this AM...

Respectfully
    ES

#52     Apr 10, 2007
  3. Tums

Tums

Prius Outdoes Hummer in Environmental Damage
    http://clubs.ccsu.edu/recorder/editorial/print_item.asp?NewsID=188

#53     Apr 10, 2007
  4. Tums

Tums

#54     Apr 10, 2007
  5. I would like to comment as to how proud I am of the contributers in this thread...EVERY SINGLE POST HAS BEEN ONTOPIC AND APPROPRIATE.

I cannot explain what happens at times in ET...but this is one of those positive times. We have some really intelligent and wise guests here...well, I will shut up...please continue...this thread is a keeper...AND ITS IN CHAT WHERE WE LET OUR HAIR DOWN AND POST PERSONAL COMMENTS!

Can anybody suggest where I can put up some woodgrain?

Michael B.

#55     Apr 10, 2007
  6. romik

romik

You clearly made a mistake buying a Humper ES :)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y5GlDagXfy4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y5GlDagXfy4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#56     Apr 10, 2007
  7. Do yourself a favor. Forget the woodgrain.

#57     Apr 10, 2007
  8. #58     Apr 10, 2007
  9. agreed...I guess my trademark will become camosavant...but there is a love for that woodgrain still...when I come out of the woodgrain closet, and break into camo...will I need any advice?

lets see...I have a H2 with simulated camoflauge siding...I like it...

now you guys will need to put up with that for some years to come...lol...but you must admit we had a lot of laughs with the simulated woodgrain stuff. (I swear to you...I miss that old 1990 Plymouth Voyager with simulated woodgrain siding....don't misunderstand me...I like the H2, but i lost an old friend..I am sure that some of you understand me)

acro...you have come up with another creative thing...that lost arch thing was really, really good...you are really talented...thanks acro...I mean that.

acro? do you write freelance or have you thought about it...perhaps your published? If you are I would probably enjoy reading your stuff.

Michael B.

#59     Apr 10, 2007
  10. At first I thought it was the RR I didn't like... thought it was too bumpy, tossed me around too much...

...now I wonder if it's the RR I don't like or just YOUR DRIVING :D
    hmmm...

#60     Apr 10, 2007