Ladies and Gentlemen...ElectricSavant is going to buy a Hummer tomorrow morning

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ElectricSavant, Apr 5, 2007.

1. If all else fails, read the instructions, sage advice.

Pack up your stuff, and head for the country...........this vehicle will come into its own in that environment, and you will grow to love its unique capabilities.

Abstracted that from a fortune cookie, i wouldnt read too much into it.

I cant beleive wifey talked you into this, you still have the wood grain (chevy chase national vacation style) wagon as a stop gap?

#21     Apr 6, 2007
  2. Are you thinking of trekking down the Pan-American Highway and then crossing the Amazon basin???? If not, wtf are you doing buying a car this freaking huge?????You know what Freud would say about your purchase??????:D :D :D :D

#22     Apr 6, 2007
  3. taodr

taodr

Electric, hope that hummer is better than a Jeep I was given at airport last week. What a pile of shit. No wonder Daimler wants to dump Chrysler !!! Sorry, after one has driven good european cars, no comparison.

#23     Apr 6, 2007
  4. I DO have a big penis and I truly love it...tell Freud...

ES

#24     Apr 6, 2007
  5. While the lowjack guy was installing the lojack..I wiped the hummer down...I am going to buy some of that waterless car wash stuff...oh...and as far as being secure or insecure....or unsecure....I have lojack!

and..

leave my love for my Wifey/Mother out of it....and my female tendencies are overpowered by my male tendencies...no sex change here.

That should just about cover it...:)

HunterSavant

#25     Apr 6, 2007
  6. [​IMG]

:D

#26     Apr 6, 2007
  7. Tums

Tums

#27     Apr 6, 2007
  8. Freud says that you being in love with your penis has a lot to do with buying a penis extender a.k.a. Hummer.
    Hey it is OK to get one just do not lie to yourself that you are doing it for your wife, for love or because you have rough winters. Be honest .... you know why you got it. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now I hope you have nobody in your family with asthma or lung cancer. I am sure you know Hummer is not exactly a green vehicle and next time you see somebody having problems breathing, pat yourself on the back and mutter "job well done".

Now tell me what is wrong with a regular 4 cylinder car?

#28     Apr 6, 2007
  9. romik

romik

Did you know that women actually believe it to be called a Humper?

#29     Apr 8, 2007
  10. Someone else obviously decided that it's not a big enough extension... :)

#30     Apr 8, 2007