Ladies and Gentlemen...ElectricSavant is going to buy a Hummer tomorrow morning

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ElectricSavant, Apr 5, 2007.

1. ooohhh......the vehicle hummer.....i thought you were talkin about goin out and purchasing the other kind of hummer!!!

:)

#11     Apr 5, 2007
  2. Et tu, Electrique? You do realize, of course, that buying a green Hummer is not exactly what is meant by "going green."

#12     Apr 5, 2007
  3. I wish my wife would let me go out and buy a Hummer.. she thinks it's the ugliest car

#13     Apr 5, 2007

4. She is right, IT IS!

#14     Apr 5, 2007
  5. They had a burnt orange one...we liked that better than the sage green so that is what is parked in our metro parking space...

the low jack guy called me...we got three data dots...do not ask me what that is...

ES

#15     Apr 5, 2007
  6. They're going to change your name to Electric Ostrich! Sheesh! Don't know what a low jack guy is talking about?

#16     Apr 5, 2007
  7. If i put the woodgrain contact paper down low it will protect the paint from chipping from the road debree..

#17     Apr 5, 2007
  8. Lol.:D
    Burnt orange, is that sort of like blaze orange, coz that would be great!

Bizarre, but great!
    If you ever hit the skids, you could live in it, if you ever get lost aerial recon could pick it up from space, you'll never lose it in a carpark.......and if your ever in an accident, there is no WAY they could claim they didnt see you.

Whether acid trippers mistaking it for a giant lollipop would be a problem, i dont know but cant wait for the pic's, should you choose to post them:)

#18     Apr 5, 2007
  9. What, other cars/bicycles and pedestrians?

You dont sound so enthused, ES.

#19     Apr 5, 2007
  10. I really do not know what to think...I can't even figure out what on-star is....The Low-Jack is coming tomorrow.

I took my neighbor for a little drive..I can't even get the cruise control figured out...there is something about memory in the seats too...I do not dare fart then...could piss it off..(when I stop and put it in park the fricken seat moves back, like it wants me to leave with an easy exit...) oh yeah the lights have a mind of their own and go on and off and when it get dark they go on...I do not even know where the on and off swith is yet...oh and if you leave something on like the dome light..it will go off automatically too...

I hit the wrong button and the side mirrors folded in against the side of the car...like I was in a tight place or something.

I held my hand across the steering wheel (there are buttons on the fricken steering wheel) and turned the volume up on the stereo and scared the hell out of my neighbor...thought there was a ghost or something..It's a premium stereo with 6 CD's...

Wifey is always cold..I am alway hot...so there are two knobs that split the air conditoner up with climate control read outs...the same in the back seats...

Gawd knows where the windshield wiper squirters aRe and there is an air compressor in the back area built in....

I will post some pic's soon

I am reading the manual and reminded of my first Windows 98 set up...

ES

#20     Apr 6, 2007