Labor Dept. Banning Farm Chores For Kids

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So, then it's a waste of money?

#11     Apr 26, 2012
  2. Mav88

Mav88

didn't you see the bigger waste of money?

the urge to control- it's what they do, it's all they think about, they won't stop until they get what they want and we are all poor slaves in their multicultural (i.e. anything but white and western) egalitarian all powerful state- friggen communists exactly like terminators

#12     Apr 26, 2012
  3. Definitely.

#13     Apr 26, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Your balanced view is noted, sir. Thank you.

#14     Apr 26, 2012
  5. It's flyover country, who gives a damn? If I had one great political regret, it will be that I actually influenced some people by deriding Sarah Palin's real Americans, line. She's a country gal herself, and frankly, the GOP fed her to the wolves. She had no prep time, and had to speak from the heart, she is not a politician because she does not have to be. In the rural America a handshake will still do.

That is changing fast tho. Monsanto and ADM an many of the other big boys want these farmers to sell out, or serve. We grow seed corn and soybeans in this area primarily, so it is big business.

#15     Apr 26, 2012
  6. It's simple when you live and work with these people. If any white people have the right to be bitter it is the white American farmer. And wonder of wonders, they aren't.

#16     Apr 26, 2012
  7. I might also add Tsing, that while this race is Obama's to lose, he has done some..curious things....I have realized that he definitely does not know his downstate constituency, and that has become aggravating to me. The north of I80 vs south of I80 thing is as old as the hills of Illinois, but if Obama is going be the candidate of the people, he needs to know ALL of the poor, not just some of them.

Mittens cannot stop being a one percenter tho, so it will most likely not be an issue.

#17     Apr 26, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning RCG? You certainly have gotten on the wrong side of this issue for a liberturd. Aren't you going to cheer lead your president for yet another attempted power grab at controlling the little people? People who feed us and are some of the most productive in the world with moral and character values rarely seen in the city.

Get with your program, RCG. We all know who you are. Now, act like it.

#18     Apr 26, 2012
  9. Beta, get out of your mother's basement and travel a bit. You are truly one of the stupidest fucks I have ever seen, on or offline, and that says a hell of a lot:D

#19     Apr 26, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

Two curse words in two sentences right off the bat. Now you're acting like the liberturd you really are. You can thank me later for bringing you back to the liberturd reality you've created in your little mind. Carry on night shift nursy.

#20     Apr 26, 2012