Labor day is over. So are you back?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by NoMoreOptions, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Btw, my target on this trade would be around the 1002 mark.

-FastTrader

#11     Sep 1, 2003
  2. Thanks....hopefully, I can turn a profit soon. Then it'll REALLY be fun :D

-FastTrader

#12     Sep 1, 2003
  3. Yeah no need to double down.....you could hedge your sox put perhaps....but I don't thnk its needed. You will be alright.

Michael B.

#13     Sep 2, 2003
  4. That short turned out pretty nice on ES. I hit the NQ a few times in the morning.

-FastTrader

#14     Sep 2, 2003
  5. ty we did good on this one...what happend with yahoo messenger?

Michael B.

#15     Sep 2, 2003
  6. Sent you a PM regarding this.

-FastTrader

#16     Sep 2, 2003
  7. cant seem to send messages on yahoo....only receive......probably better, i talk to much sometimes.

Michael B.

#17     Sep 2, 2003
  8. WTF was up with the ES this afternoon? Rallied like a raped ape. Since I was shorting, got my a$$ handed to me.

-FastTrader

#18     Sep 2, 2003
  9. I'm curious about why you went short this afternoon. TRIN started heading down midday (below 1.0) -- and never looked back. Also ADV/DECL data was wildly bullish. I guess it depends on your style, but I thought this was a serious no-brainer day. Days like this are relaxing, fun, and profitable!

#19     Sep 2, 2003
  10. I wasn't watching the TRIN or the news, or anything else for that matter. I just got home for lunch and saw the ES at 1018...first thought was 'why the f*ck is ES at 1018'...that just seemed out of line and I immediately shorted it. Got stopped out at 1019.25 Shorted it again at 1019.25. Got stopped out again. Shorted it again at 1020.25...and that was my 3rd loss in a row. Quit, had lunch, and went back to work. Now you all know why I don't do this full-time....I'm not good enough as a Trader :(

-FastTrader

#20     Sep 2, 2003