Labor Camps possible in the US?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 24, 2009.

1. What about the nuclear powered underground tunnelling machines? These have existed for a while I am sure.
    There must be a massive underground network of defense installations in the USA.
    I wonder if anyone is "disappeared" down there.

#11     Jul 25, 2009
  2. morganist

morganist Guest

This is something I have always wondered. Is it worse that people are prepared to let bad things happen because they don't care about any one else and want power. Or is it worse that people do bad things because of an ideology such as Nazi's and Soviet's.

The ideology group usually go further but they could always argue that they were doing wrong because of an belief, which separates it from themselves. No matter how wrong their actions are they could always argue that they are doing it for none selfish reasons and for what they consider the greater good of society or that they were somehow brainwashed.

The selfish I'm in it for myself so I don't care what happens to other people group on the other hand don't usually go as far but is this because there is no reason to because it causes more problems and prevents them from getting what they want. Thus is it worse to do bad things because of a belief system which is wrong or is it worse to do something wrong to meet a personal agenda.

#12     Jul 25, 2009
  3. aegis

aegis

I don't think most people in Washington have any clue as to what's going on. Every branch of the government, especially the military, is so compartmentalized that the few on top can get away with nearly anything and very few will see the big picture.

As far as the coffins and labor camps go, it's easy for military or FEMA officials to claim that they're being built as a precautionary measure. This makes it much easier for people to discount the conspiracy theories.

The handful of people who "own" this country have really done their homework. They've studied history and found that subjugation through consent, albeit a slower process, has a much better success rate than subjugation through conquest.

This type of stuff usually has at least two purposes, that's why it's so easy to overlook. There's the purpose that's typically sold to the public, and there's a more sinister purpose that's closer to the truth. Is fluoride in the drinking water because it's good for your teeth or because it promotes some type of physical/mental ailment? Perhaps both.

#13     Jul 25, 2009