LA Times going to the mat for their boy Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Oct 28, 2008.

1. cuz69

cuz69

July 8= 250k
    Oct 25=200k
    Oct 27= 150k (Joe Biden)

Todays infomercial back to 200k

So which is it??

Has no decency to denounce the 2 assholes that have Sarah Palin hanging from a rope in West L.A.
    And he is BLACK! (and we all know how they were persecuted...lol)

Holy Shit... if they hung BO...All you lefts would be screaming holy hell. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would protesting all over the country and enciting riots all over the country.

I know he is a good american though!
    All in the proof.

Ayers
    Reszko
    Acorn
    Wright
    Khalidi

Incapable of making a descision, by constantly voting PRESENT, can't get his figures straight for tax cuts(HA HA HA)
    Because he knows it's crap and he will raise taxes.

Good American:
    Has every media organization(tv or paper) in his back pocket with the exception of a few.

Funny, I always thought there was freedom of the press
    Seems like stifiling to me or hmmm... could it be trying to sway the american people....Good American.

Lets all take the day off and vote BO...yeah thats a good way to help people keep a job in todays economy. But lets not forget he is a good american and concerned about our future.

Well I guess the CHEESE LINE will be empty that day!

Hey Pabst..... I guess we get to hold on to our tax dollars at least one more day, while that cheese line is dormant! :D

#71     Oct 29, 2008
  2. I feel sorry for people who proudly display their ignorance.

Read it here:
    http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/taxes/Factsheet_Tax_Plan_FINAL.pdf
    It's been the same all the time. If you are too dumb to read it, then at least STFU so we don't have to know that you're dumb.

#72     Oct 29, 2008
  3. cuz69

cuz69

Dickwad.... Google the dates and interviews! Do your own homework.

PLUS HE HAS CLEARLY SAID IN EVERY DEBATE 250K!! You can google them too!

I THINK IT IS YOU WHO NEEDS TO STFU and get your shit straight!

Better yet, go back to sleep. You have nothing intelligent to add or worth listening to anyway!

#73     Oct 29, 2008