LA Times going to the mat for their boy Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Oct 28, 2008.

1. McCain's best approach is obvious. He should start claiming that Obama secretly supports the PLO and that he said as much at that dinner. After all, his father was a muslim, his family in Kenya supports muslim atrocities against Christians and he is supported by various muslim groups.

Do we really want a muslim sympathizer in the White House?

#51     Oct 29, 2008
  2. It seems you missed these posts the first few times around:

#52     Oct 29, 2008
  3. If this is not bigotry, I don't know what is.

#53     Oct 29, 2008
  4. Hey republicans, change your own dirty shorts before you start hollering I smell shit.

This of course refers to the republican party and not anyone's personal life.
    :cool:

#54     Oct 29, 2008
  5. I don't think they hear you. They're too busy being proud Republikkkans.

#55     Oct 29, 2008
  6. Actually, it's called a legitimate issue.

But you are showing an aptitude for a position with the mainstream media. Too bad they are all going out of business.

#56     Oct 29, 2008

7. No bigotry expressed; it's a reasonable question.

#57     Oct 29, 2008
  8. Why is "muslim sympathizer" a legitimate issue but "christian sympathizer" not?

#58     Oct 29, 2008
  9. I guess you really are that stupid.

I said if McCain wanted to get the tape out, he should follow this strategy. Say that Obama said stuff at the dinner so bad that Obama would demand the tape be released to prove he said something milder.

I realize anything more sophisticated than calling Gov. Palin a c*nt is hard for you to follow, so maybe you should just let bigdave from the Obama campaign handle the talking points. After all, it is his full time job.

#59     Oct 29, 2008
  10. Not many people are left who still think that's true, simply because it's hard to out fail the Republican actual record, and hypotheticals about how they "would" do better than someone else are fun and entertaining, but not reality.

#60     Oct 29, 2008