LA downgraded by Moodys - California riskier than Kazakhstan

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Dogfish, Apr 7, 2010.

1. bozwood

bozwood

No, I have always considered myself a Republican and THAT is what makes me angry about how they conducted themselves. I do not care for Obama's policies or politics, there is no doubt about that. However, the last number of years caused me to realize that all politicians are the same when it comes down to doing the right thing; they don't.

#41     Apr 8, 2010
  2. maxpi

maxpi

California has been Liberal controlled for what, maybe 50 years.. and it's pretty much spent itself into a hole. Los Angeles is Northern Tijuana too so who gives a rat's ass if the public sector goes belly up? All these public sector entities have assets they can unload, let them cut back on services and sell properties...

#42     Apr 8, 2010
  3. She retired last year. In her 7th grade class, her biggest classes were 45 and 47. No classes smaller than 40. LAUSD.

#43     Apr 8, 2010
  4. maxpi

maxpi

Teacher's Union runs the politicians and the school system. That's probably the main reason the California schools suck so incredibly bad... uncooperative aspects of the California culture like the public sector worker's unions are probably the biggest part of the ongoing disaster... and the Left in general are unproductive and uncooperative.. Trade well or die folks, all the garbage out there is waiting to get you, waiting to get your money in an ongoing fashion right up to the day you die.. or go on welfare, either way life is good but being in the middle, paying the taxes, forget that.. WIN =Work Is Nonprofit...

#44     Apr 8, 2010