L E N D on fire

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Mar 15, 2007.

1. There is a possibility of a mid-late day run to 13-14.5 but there also the possibility of a dump to 10.5

There was alot of dumping and sellign at the mornign on very hig hvolume and now the price has stagnated on low volume so it it can go either way although Im favoring the selloff case cause there was alto of dumping in the moring and 3 day rallys tend to have a weak 3rd day.

#31     Mar 16, 2007
  2. Yeah, I'm taking a bit of a break from trading after that. Long story short Thursday afternoon I bought 6000 shares a little below 10 when I thought I punched in 600. Realizing I had 60k in action on this , I freaked out and dumped it not wanting to go into Friday's session with it. Of course it opens at about 13.50 the next day. So yeah, I fucked up. I think I'm throwing the towel in and be a pussy and go back in a money market account. The only position I have now is DXD and of course the market rallied today. I can't win these days...

LEND will be back to 4 a share in no time...

#32     Mar 20, 2007
  3. Oh that sucks

but on thursday AH it was falling down 10% to 8.6. It would have been red on friday but there was some news which drove it up.

#33     Mar 20, 2007
  4. blast19

blast19

For what it's worth:

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070320/20070320005597.html?.v=1

At 13% that loan doesn't look like such a sweet deal.

#34     Mar 20, 2007
  5. UP huge in premarket 20% from that story

Probably run to 14 today

#35     Mar 20, 2007
  6. blast19

blast19

I doubt it...they said the same yesterday. It's getting a bail out from an investment house who is going to squeeze their guts with that interest rate.

We'll see...I don't think that one is going to make a comeback...it's trading at almost 50% of its pre-crisis price, after unloading $2B worth of loans, getting hit with multiple suits, being under SEC investigation, and they just took a $200M loan at 13% with tons of warrants....not exactly something that continues to deserve this price valuation in my opinion.

I'm not highly familiar with LEND, but that's a lottery ticket if you're long.

#36     Mar 20, 2007
  7. Damn. That sux bigtime.

The market will always be here. Take it easy for a bit. Develop a simple and tested edge method. Try it very small for a few months to gain confidence. Slowly bring it on line and keep the risk low. Then, you're there!

Regards. :cool:

#37     Mar 20, 2007
  8. Hope you got out yesterday!

Freakin LEND is like a bad-tempered pitbull.

#38     Mar 20, 2007
  9. yes exited ysterday a little under $2 avg. it was wild ride. today is the 5th straight gap up day i might re enter but i think i want to see $14 or more i'll just have to watch it

#39     Mar 20, 2007
  10. WTG. A $10K trade.

You're buying the beer! :cool:

#40     Mar 20, 2007