L.A Rain Radiation over five times normal, people will get cancer down the road

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IndexUp, Apr 16, 2012.

1. IndexUp

IndexUp

2. IndexUp

IndexUp

The US Military is Stocking Up On a Massive Amount of Anti-Radiation Pills

The US Military is currently seeking a large amount of potassium iodide, this according to a listing on the FBO.gov website by the Defense Logistics Agency.

In the listing it is made clear that they want to be ready in the event of nuclear fallout which has lead many to speculate that this could be in response to the Fukushima nuclear disaster or perhaps in anticipation for an attack on an active Iranian nuclear facility.

The DLA is apparently looking for upwards of 400,000 dollars worth of the thyroid protecting tablets at a time when many government officials have openly told American citizens NOT to buy potassium iodide.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/04/11/t...ion-pills-in-preparation-for-nuclear-fallout/

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Tin Foil works well again radiation, from what I hear. Make sure your hat is on snug.

4. IndexUp

IndexUp

That's just lunacy bro

These detectors go for about 500 bucks a pop, why don't you skip a few meals if you don't have the money and get one. People are doing their own measurements, not waiting for government.

Mine is in the mail.

5. can a moderator move this to the correct forum please?

6. lol you want us to starve ourselves in order to get a radiation detector?! Hahaha. Get real. Why don't you just ask your neighbors what readings they're getting. I mean......Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd assume they're drinking the same lead-filled water you are?

7. Eight

Eight

It's so weird, every discussion about being prepared gets these weird and insulting remarks.. It's just going to make it so much easier to kill people that come after my supplies in the event that I'm prepared and they are not, just so much easier.... I'll bulldoze the bodies up in a big pile if that will get the idea out there that I did prepare and no, there really, really, really isn't enough to go around.

Can we say "Potassium Iodide?"

8. What source are you quoting to make this estimate?

9. probably alex jones. The other biggest turd in the toilet.

#10     Apr 16, 2012