Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty on all charges

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kmgilroy89, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Nuff said.

#41     Nov 20, 2021
  2. Thing is, the videos suggest that Rittenhouse was in his element. He was living the dream. And the cherry on top?

#42     Nov 20, 2021
  3. Just another day in America. In my opinion gun laws are too loose in society and this is the inevitable result.

#43     Nov 20, 2021
  4. smallfil

smallfil

Imagine for a minute that Kyle Rittenhouse was black, shot and killed 3 white guys. There would be no charges filed, it would called justifiable self-defense and extreme liberals will all be hailing him a hero. From extreme liberal Hollywood celebrities, extreme liberal hacks on CNN, MSNBC, and most especially our extreme liberal ET trolls. Such is their utter hypocrisy, they champion lies and falsehoods over that which is good! Like the doctor who said he would have no sympathy over unvaccinated people when they got sick and died, extreme liberal idiot doctor got his third jab (booster shot) and died within days. Call that karma. Your karma will come too ET trolls---one of these days. Only question is when?

#44     Nov 20, 2021
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

but remember, even hinting he's white supremacist adjacent is a media smear job.

#45     Nov 20, 2021
  6. Meanwhile, they're fist-bumping behind the scenes.

#46     Nov 20, 2021
  7. ph1l

ph1l

The one last night was a close-to-mostly-peaceful protest riot.:)
    https://katu.com/news/local/police-declare-riot-near-justice-center
    upload_2021-11-20_9-6-17.png
    upload_2021-11-20_9-6-41.png

#47     Nov 20, 2021

8. You are suprisingly more optimistic than I :)

See how I agree with you without insulting :)

#48     Nov 20, 2021
    Snarkhund likes this.
  9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

#49     Nov 20, 2021
  10. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Hmm a black Kyle Rittenhouse.

First I would say that where I'm from, a large city, a black shooter would be about half-screwed before he ever walked into the courtroom unless he was the Juice or something. But with all that video it would still look like a clear self-defense. A white mob chasing down a black kid and trying to kill him is some pretty stark optics.

But the mechanics of the shooting would be the same. The "victims" would still all be rioting scumbags with criminal records. There would still be enormous coverage, protesting and all of that. Given all of that... black Kyle Rittenhouse would probably get the same verdict(s).

#50     Nov 20, 2021
    smallfil likes this.