Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty on all charges

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kmgilroy89, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

white privilege is a "woke progressive myth" they said...

#31     Nov 20, 2021
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

So the good news is that nearly all the protests overnight were peaceful except for Portland.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
    #32     Nov 20, 2021
  3. If the prosecution put all of their resources on the civil penalty of staying out past curfew carrying a penalty of up to a $200 fine they probably could have gotten him on that one. Instead they didn't bother to present any evidence towards that so it got thrown out.

#33     Nov 20, 2021
  4. Has there been a peaceful protest in Portland within the last 5 years?

#34     Nov 20, 2021
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

The cons fetishized this shit out of proportion. Lefties barely followed the case; of course there weren't going to be rowdy protests to shoot more people like they fantasized.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
    #35     Nov 20, 2021
  6. If the 3 Klansmen in the Arbery case are acquitted it won't be peaceful. That I can guarantee.

#36     Nov 20, 2021
    Cuddles likes this.

7. If Arbury killers get off then my point is valid...as of right now there is no guarantee that Arbury killers are going to be convicted.... i dont have full faith in the system so we will see.

#37     Nov 20, 2021

8. problem is the cops did nothing about the protesters being out etc... so makes it hard to say Ritti should be charged. However a white kid walks down the street by police with a large rifle and they have no desire to stop him..ask him why he has a weapon...he looked kind of young. Also he said he shot someone and police said......nothing?

What happened to police taking down armed guys? you dont want to stop looters or curfew breakers and now armed white people are fine now?

#38     Nov 20, 2021
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

They want to whitewash cop sabotage during those days. They were asked to stand down to quash any talks of police reform or defunding. They let it burn on purpose.

#39     Nov 20, 2021
  10. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

The Arbury killers are going to be convicted of murder probably with special circumstances putting them on death row. Good chance these knuckleheads will be executed under Georgia state law.

Not saying the system works, the OJ jury probably acquitted a murderer. But I think both of these recent cases are going to get just verdicts. They are too consequential.

#40     Nov 20, 2021
    smallfil likes this.