Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty on all charges

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kmgilroy89, Nov 19, 2021.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Seriously...that's PTSD and Anxiety coming to head. I've seen it many times before in fellow soldiers that got back to the states.

Many people think PTSD / Anxiety causes you to have the inability to cry or you lose your ability to show empathy. I've seen buddies break down worst than Rittenhouse during a military exercise that they've done a hundred times without blinking...such as repelling out of a helicopter.

They cry like a baby (it almost looks fake) that can only be consoled by their mother. Nothing you can do but let them cry through it and you then regroup to continue on.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
    #11     Nov 19, 2021
  2. ipatent

ipatent

Kyle Rittenhouse verdict should teach us all not to trust instant analysis and agenda-driven reporting

Nearly all the early media tropes proved false: He didn’t bring the gun across state lines; he had major roots in Kenosha including his day job and much of his family. He wasn’t a militia-wannabe but an aspiring cop/firefighter/EMT.

Absolutely nothing suggests he was a “white supremacist,” as no less than Joe Biden claimed right before last year’s election.

And the men he shot were all attacking him when he pulled the trigger; all were white, and at least two had histories of violence.

#12     Nov 19, 2021
    traderob likes this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

No worries, the streets have a way of delivering their own justice. Free reign on vigilantism after all.

#13     Nov 19, 2021
    userque likes this.
  4. wildchild

wildchild

NOT GUILTY.

IN YOUR FACE.

#14     Nov 19, 2021
  5. smallfil

smallfil

Extreme liberal media continues to attack and demonize Kyle Rittenhouse. He should hire a good attorney and start suing the likes of CNN, MSNBC and load mouthed, extreme liberal Democrats as well as extreme liberals hacks on TV. Sue them all for tens of millions and watch these idiots put their foots in their mouths. It is criminal the way the foment hate on anyone they dislike. Just like in a communist dictatorhip. Maybe, these hacks are all closet communists?

#15     Nov 19, 2021
    Vtechno likes this.
  6. Of course he’s a dumbass kid. Who’s got a lawyer who knows all about appearances.

PTSD my ass. I expect it’s only a matter of time before he takes a victory lap.

#16     Nov 19, 2021
    Spike Trader likes this.

7. In the meantime.......there's money to be made...

President Trump congratulates Kyle for being found INNOCENT and wants a list of EVERY PATRIOT who contributes to his email in the NEXT HOUR………

Trump congratulates Kyle Rittenhouse — and fundraises of his not guilty verdict

"Congratulations to Kyle Rittenhouse for being found INNOCENT of all charges," Trump said in a statement from his Save America PAC. "It's called being found NOT GUILTY—And by the way, if that' not self defense, nothing is!"

Trump's Save America PAC also sent out a fundraising email under the subject line, "GREAT NEWS FOR KYLE RITTENHOUSE."

TODAY, THIS CASE has shown them that America is a Nation of LAW AND ORDER. Let us be clear, Friend, we cannot allow the Democrats to RUIN all of our great progress. That's why President Trump is calling on YOU to step up and STAND WITH US. President Trump wants a list of EVERY Patriot who contributes to this email in the NEXT HOUR."

#17     Nov 19, 2021
  8. Mercor

Mercor

Biden want to unite but only talks about how upset people are
    Unbelievable

From Brandon
    While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included, we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken. I ran on a promise to bring Americans together, because I believe that what unites us is far greater than what divides us.

#18     Nov 19, 2021
  9. elderado

elderado

Holy shit.

#19     Nov 19, 2021
    smallfil likes this.
  10. elderado

elderado