Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty on all charges

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kmgilroy89, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

All wrong, beats me how you ever practiced law. Kyle acted legally and a jury of his peers found him innocent. You can repeat yourself ad infinitum but it doesn't change the facts nor the outcome.

#181     Nov 24, 2021
  2. You are happy that he killed 2 people arent you....you seem to take great joy that he shot 2 people dead as though he was some innocent bystander...

Issue with criminal law is the bar is really high to get a conviction..just ask the OJ prosecution team :).

Since all we see is kyle being attacked we dont know what led up to it or his role because 2 key witnesses are dead.

What if we found video with kyle pointing his weapon at people walking by... the facts in this case are incomplete and DA did a really horrible job.

The law is not trying to encourage children to go into tense situations with a loaded rifle and take matters into their own hands. Next we will have some nutcase going to a trump rally with a weapon and when he gets attacked he will open fire and claim Rittenhouse defense and he will get off.

This case is not good for anyone to be happy about and acquittal does not end the story for what happened that night.

The families can bring a civil.case against Kyle and will.most likely win a negligence standard (same as OJ).

#182     Nov 24, 2021
  3. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Yes I was pleased to see Kyle zot several thugs who where literally trying to kill him.

All three of the dirtbags were criminals. One was a registered sex offender. Gaige Grosskruetz had literally assaulted his own grandmother.

You apparently admire them and are ignorant of the law while you fall into lockstep with your leftists comrades and continue to slander this young man.

Me? I'm mostly just mystified at seeing a 17 year old execute a perfect tactical withdrawal. Even the Seals are saying it was perfect and I'm sure the video will be shown in infantry school. Not sure how a 17 year old knows how to do that, maybe he just has good instincts.

Most people would have simply sprayed the entire street not merely shot determined attackers. The way he sent a few rounds downrange, took 5 or 6 steps then repeated is literally textbook perfect and he sent all those rounds high with nobody hit.

Bravo.

Stop whining about how Kyle brought a gun. It was LEGAL. Try to get your head around that.

If you are going to participate in violent riots and then attempt to murder someone on the street you may encounter someone capable of defending themselves.

Kyle was just Mr. WrongGuy and our legal system recognized that fact.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
    #183     Nov 25, 2021
    luisHK and smallfil like this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

#184     Nov 25, 2021
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#185     Nov 29, 2021
  6. #186     Nov 29, 2021
  7. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

He does seem to possess far more decency and common sense that most of GOP leadership JS.

#187     Nov 29, 2021

8. Not sure calling out Lin wood as a money grabbing lawyer shows common sense... after all he did hire him after Lin Wood was already running around being bat shit crazy...

He is still just a child and the GOP should not be parading him around like some political saint

#188     Nov 29, 2021
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#189     Dec 2, 2021
  10. Which is an insight into the maturity level of the GOP.

#190     Dec 2, 2021