Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty on all charges

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kmgilroy89, Nov 19, 2021.

1. wrbtrader likes this.
  2. Wallet

Wallet

Still daylight. To easy to be identified. Criminal element will wait till dark.

Axon, wrbtrader and gwb-trading like this.
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You would have thought they would have waited till Monday to announce the verdict -- in order to prevent a possible weekend of violence, burning, and looting.

4. Wallet

Wallet

Knowing the verdict that would seem prudent but not really fair for the defendant.

Hopefully everyone will just go home, shows over.

wrbtrader and gwb-trading like this.
  5. Mercor

Mercor

I agree
    Isn't it sad that public officials have to consider a mobs reaction just to do their job

One of the legacies of Obama

smallfil likes this.
  6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You called this from the beginning while everyone else was debating about it from a Political point of view.
    • The funny moment in the trial was when the kid named all of his relatives that lived in the Kenosha area. I think he named like 12 - 15 relatives. :D
    I just learned he's seeing a psychologist (getting counseling) for PTSD. Based upon how he broke down during the trial and how he broke down when the verdicts were read...the number of death threats...

I hope the kid gets the help that he will need because PTSD is not something a person should take likely. It's some serious shit.

Best pick of the trial was of Rittenhouse selecting the alternate jurors from a dark wooden spin box like some Wisconsin fair lottery...

Kyle-Rittenhouse-Selects-Alternate-Jurors.png

wrbtrader

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
    Wallet likes this.
  7. Crocodile tears. My guess is his lawyer put him up to it for appearances.

Cuddles and Bugenhagen like this.
  8. I think there's a good chance he's just dumbass kid who got way in over his head. This is not a 50 year old professional politician.

gwb-trading likes this.
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

10. Mercor

Mercor

#10     Nov 19, 2021