KwikPOP

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Yannis, Sep 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsk2424

jsk2424

I know it well and as we ran it for awhile. I scrape stuff off my shoe that's more valuable.

#11     Sep 27, 2002
  2. Yannis

Yannis

JPB,

KwikPop is not a black box - just a set of tools, a way of packaging indicators to facilitate (otherwise discretionary) trading.

I agree their website is simple, but it does contain a lot of information, they offer a live demo for 2-4 weeks, and they have 00s of users. It's not easy for me to dismiss them off the bat. I like indicators and smart user interfaces. That's why I'm looking for people who have actually used this tool to see what their impressions have been.

#12     Sep 27, 2002
  3. js1257

js1257

Buy the thing and tell us how it works and is.

#13     Sep 27, 2002
  4. im with js on this!:)

#14     Sep 28, 2002
  5. Yannis

Yannis

OK you guys,

You finally sold me on this

I just bought the system and will let you know how good it is. :)

#15     Sep 30, 2002
  6. OK, It's been ten days, what is your impression, Yannis?

#16     Oct 10, 2002
  7. Yannis

Yannis

Thanks for the reminder. I'm still papertrading the thing but so far it looks great. Definitely not a black box - just the way I wanted it. Smart developers, lots of training material (a bit scattered but high quality.) Check back in a while, the experiment continues :)

#17     Oct 11, 2002
  8. Since everyone bad mouthed this software, it probably is pretty good. Went to their website--not bad--not great. Noticed that they are willing to demonstrate their system in real time. Has anyone done that? They are either stupid or their program works!:confused:

#18     Oct 14, 2002
  9. Yannis

Yannis

Daytrader,

I've been there practically everyday for the past several weeks and I'm impressed with what I see. Again, this is not a black box system - just a good way to package standard and custom/proprietary indicators and some methodologies to support one's trading. From my experience with other systems and discretionary trading, I find it very powerful but have done very little real trading with it yet. So, stay tuned, more feedback to follow :)

#19     Oct 14, 2002
  10. js1257

js1257

Yannis I'm curious as to what other systems and or trading packages have you bought before and how were they? If you feel like divulging the info.

#20     Oct 14, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.