KwikPOP

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Yannis, Sep 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yannis

Yannis

Does anyone have any experience with this trading product? Or any idea where I can get some information, directly from a (past or present) user? I would appreciate any input. TIA. :)

2. what is it?

3. Yannis

Yannis

It is a trading product. A set of indicators that support real-time trading decisions. Runs on Metastock and TradeStation.

4. I thought you were talking about pop tarts. Why would you buy something like that ?

5. Yannis

Yannis

I'd buy pop tarts because of their taste;

I'd buy trading systems to help my trading.

It's a matter of personal preference :)

6. JPB

JPB

Now I have to change my tagline so it doesn't look like I'm associated with that junk.

-JPB:mad:

7. Yannis

Yannis

rtstrading,

I am familiar with both of their websites, but I was wondering if you had any direct experience with it or other information that you trust (e.g., a friend's experience) that you couldshare with me, in public or in private.

8. Yannis

Yannis

JPB,

Any feedback about KwikPOP? Can you be a bit more explicit? Thanks.

9. JPB

JPB

Yannis-
    I'm sorry, I don't know anything about their product, and maybe I shouldn't assume it's junk. I just jumped to that conclusion based on two things:
    1. I don't think anyone would sell an intraday black box and risk diluting the signals if it was churning out the money.
    2. Their website looks like a fourth grader designed it. I would think someone who could program the holy grail could handle a little HTML and choose some decent colors and fonts.

If you try it and I'm wrong, please let me know.

-JPB

#10     Sep 27, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.