KwikPop

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by jaacobtrader, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Amangod

Amangod

Well that's your problem.. you've watched someone elses methodology.. and I bet it had a million indicators on the chart as is Wayne's way

But you still can't fault my chart which is why you are punking out :cool:

#41     May 30, 2009
  2. Amangod

Amangod

Well I shouldn't have to tell a trader that it's their responsibility not to trade chop.. no system will do that for you :p

#42     May 30, 2009
  3. Amangod

Amangod

The entries are clearly defined to the minute.. there is no wriggle room within that 60 seconds.. it either closes above the trigger or doesn't..

I know you actually get that but you can't admit it or you've lost the debate.. the market has a way of dealing with people who need to be right Chris :p

#43     May 30, 2009
  4. I LOVE rotational chop as price reacts to a key support/resistance level.....many opportunities to build a good position trade. :cool:

#44     May 30, 2009
  5. Amangod

Amangod

What a pity that isn't the only type of chop Chris or we'd all be driving Lambos :p

#45     May 30, 2009
  6. The real key point I am trying to make is, to not become dependent on "indicators" derived from price.....they are not the most optimal path in trading imo. :)

#46     May 30, 2009
  7. Well, a price derived indicator will definitely NEVER tell you the difference. :)

#47     May 30, 2009
  8. Your only true debate is with the market.....not with me! :cool:

#48     May 30, 2009
  9. Amangod

Amangod

Yeah but it's a stupid point when there have been so many successful traders that have used indicators and couldn't have traded any other way.. if they took your advice they never would have been successful

You sound quite foolish claiming indicators are not "optimal" just because you had no success with them.. for some indicators are optimal for their psychology and trading style

#49     May 30, 2009
  10. I FULLY disagree. Price derived indicators ARE NOT what makes a trader successful. :)

#50     May 30, 2009