KwikPop Lease For Resale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by kenser, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Why do you say kwikpop sucks--I have been in their Hotcomm room and many are happy with it. Did you really try it?--I am ready to try it also but maybe I won't now

#11     Aug 28, 2007
  2. kenser

kenser

Just my two cents, you can take a method that has an edge(even the Holy Grail if it existed) & some people will have success while others will not. There are other variables involved than just the method. I would suggest anyone 1st backtest( I prefer manual) a method on various timeframes with various stops/exits over a large number of samples. If it shows an edge then sim trade until you can consistently show a profit then go live with a small number of contracts & build from there.

Again, anyone interested in using KwikPop can transfer my lease. It is $999 for a remaining 4.5 years, that is less than a 1 year lease.

#12     Aug 28, 2007
  3. That is not the problem. It is that 99% of the things for sale or lease do not have an appreciable edge, but vendors try to get people to buy it anyway. "Trust me... NOT"

I have several principles:
    -- NEVER let anyone manage your money
    -- NEVER pay $1,-5,000 for an unproven course/seminar
    -- NEVER buy a Tradestation like plugin without a money back guarantee
    -- A black box system that doesn't reveal its logic is more valuable than one that does reveal its logic (nobody in their right mind gives away profitable methods to others, they only lease access to it or sell it as a black box). But even then, I am doubtful.
    -- NEVER subscribe to anything without a rigorous published track record that is also up to date; and a lengthy free trial to prove that it matches the track record. Even better, something monitored by a TimerTrac type site.

It is the VENDORS who should prove it works, not relying on the gullibility of newer traders.

There should be a "VENDORS MUST PROVE VIA INDEPENDENT TESTING WITH RESULTS SUBMITTED TO US THAT IT WORKS BEFORE THEY CAN SELL IT" department at the SEC & CFTC. This "hypothetical" disclaimer is way too weak.

"Sign up for our 3 day trial!!!!"

Read our testimonials!!!"

Yea, right

#13     Aug 29, 2007
  4. I like the expert advisor.. makes my charts look pretty

[​IMG]

Jack Hershey sporting a pony tail at age 70.. inform your local congressional representative

#14     Aug 29, 2007
  5. kenser

kenser

Last price reduction to $790!!!

Anyone interested in renewing or joining KwikPop should take a serious look. It would cost this much for two three-month leases. Lease expires 2/28/12 or over 4 years 5 months remaining.

swponyrun@yahoo.com if interested.

#15     Sep 11, 2007
  6. kenser

kenser

Still for sale at $790. Had a number of inquiries & several said they are thinking about it?

swponyrun@yahoo.com

#16     Sep 21, 2007
  7. Or will trade it for a roll of Charmin

#17     Sep 21, 2007