Kwikpop For NinjaTrader Charts

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by 5Pillars, Sep 23, 2006.

1. I have multiple LCD's that have my NT DOM's up, and I could have Kwikpop set-up on NinjaTrader charts with some of the extra screen space I have. Kwikpop is about to release their charting for users of NinjaTrader and I was thinking of trying out their set-up (I currently do not use any NT charting)..........

http://www.kwikpop.com/What_Is_KwikPop.htm

Does anyone here at ET use their charting, and how do you find it beneficial for what you trade? I spent a few days in the kwikpop room in Hotcomm, and I found one extremely powerful set-up mixed with my "delta" information from their live screen shots. Also, I was going to look into this more for some currencies trading.....any suggestions?

2. Trader28 in the Simple Profitable Method thread is using Kwikpop. You might talk to him.

Is the delta divergence you mention in another thread part of the Market Delta program?

3. The single (two-color/red/green) line intra-bar MD indicator I use (not the MD "footprint" charts) is a part of the Inv R/T technical indicator tools....it is called the "volume breakdown" indicator. You can get this indicator with either product....just the basic Inv R/T charting or the full blown marketdelta.com charting package.

btw, thanks for the info.