Kurdish Animals - Yezidi stoning

Discussion in 'Politics' started by polpolik, May 17, 2007.

1. Lets send over some marijuana, beer, Ipods, levi's and french fries, MTV, laptops, the nashville network and oh yeah and some civil service jobs with sick leave and retirement and they'll calm down.

#11     May 19, 2007
  2. you forgot the fluoridated water and aspartame sodas.

#12     May 19, 2007
  3. strippers. they just need to get laid to loosen up a bit.

muslims, yezidi, whatever else. middle eastern countries and its people are whacked in the head.

#13     May 19, 2007
  4. Tums

Tums

a friend who lived in Saudi Arabia for a few year told me, even in this most "modern" country of Middle East, stoning is still happening.

#14     May 19, 2007
  5. Going back to the stoning, what kind of parents would let a group of people attack their daughter like that?

I don't have a kid but if I do, I swear I'd be dying there beside my daughter after taking a few of those bastards with me to hell.

#15     May 19, 2007
  6. I can't believe I forgot about strippers, I love strippers !!! I guess I forgot about them because in my christian neck of the woods strip clubs are illegal.

#16     May 19, 2007
  7. LMAOOOOOOOOOO... um.. i did research it and this is precisely what i came up with. i have long known about kurdish alliances but this religion(yezidi) was somewhat new to me. seems that they follow an angel with pride.. that would not bow down to the father nor pray for adam. most religions interpret this to be satan or lucifer. anyway, the girl was attempting to convert or had already converted to islam and the parents lured her back for her stoning.

it is the Kurds that are referred to when the media refers to "saddam gassing his own people." only problem with that is it was during a time when the US supported him. therefore the US Army War College, surmised in 1990 or 91 that it was in fact the Iranians that gassed the kurds. either way... the people that stoned their own daughter (along with 1000 men) were yezidi kurds. no way of getting around that one. the "muslim kurds" were the ones embracing her.

oh yeah.. i almost forgot.. thier God is a Peacock Angel.. King Peacock Angel to be precise.

maybe our focus should be on the ills of satanic religions or is that too politically incorrect:

[​IMG]

#17     May 19, 2007